CIS D-Day - February 17, 2023 - “Meat” at the Titanic!

@rok ....this POS told me to tell my GF to Suck his **** a few yrs ago right here on CIS....But of course he wasn't reprimanded on here. So the night before the UM vs UF game in Orlando, I told him be at ACE Cafe, where @TheOriginalCane held a UM Pre-game party. I stood there for over 2 hrs texting him to no avail. Even the next day (day of the game) I continued, but again nothing. We'll see how big his mouth is in person tonight, but of course I'm most likely wasting my time. I'm only in the Gables for tonight's game. Too busy at home in San Carlos to be at all 3. And just in case the azzwipe needs to bring help.....Lol...Don't worry, I've got that all taking care of.
Imagine thinking you’re a tough guy because you sit around for hours to fight guys who trolled you on a website and give zero ***** about you. They’re probably laughing their *** off that you’re so emotionally affected by a random person online that you’ll try to set a literal fight up and you’ll go wait for hours.

Advertisement
Imagine thinking you’re a tough guy because you sit around for hours to fight guys who trolled you on a website and give zero ***** about you. They’re probably laughing their *** off that you’re so emotionally affected by a random person online that you’ll try to set a literal fight up and you’ll go wait for hours.
Cmon man, if you would’ve read what was said about the gf you’d feel the same. Especially if your girl was on the front lines of the hospital.

Advertisement
In all fairness he had pizza next door and a couple beers and then left. Does that make it more palatable?

In all fairness he had pizza next door and a couple beers and then left. Does that make it more palatable?

Agreed. To me, it was more like CIO was saying, "Alright. You want to come with the online disrespect. I'll be in your neck of the woods at these times and at these places on this date. If you want to say that **** to my face, we can take it outside. I'll be having a few beers and a slice either way."

You cant paint CIO as the bad guy here. Disrespecting a mans’s lady?? You gotta deal with whatever pressure CIO brings

No one coming at homeboy for disrespecting his girl but CIO the bad guy for standing up for his???

Y’all ******* are apart of the problem.
Agreed. It’s a difference between talking **** and **** talking. The board would not be what it is if we all didn’t talk **** to each other. Grown men are supposed to be able to do that.

But **** talking comes in when you begin to involve family. Thats off limits unless you want that action for real and not for internet glory.

I’m just glad it didn’t go where it would have gone in the actual streets.

Good thing most of us can laugh about it and didn’t buy the pay per view that was offered.

Agreed. It’s a difference between talking **** and **** talking. The board would not be what it is if we all didn’t talk **** to each other. Grown men are supposed to be able to do that.

But **** talking comes in when you begin to involve family. Thats off limits unless you want that action for real and not for internet glory.

Good thing most of us can laugh about it and didn’t buy the pay per view that was offered.
Well said.

Advertisement

Do moms count?

You cant paint CIO as the bad guy here. Disrespecting a mans’s lady?? You gotta deal with whatever pressure CIO brings

No one coming at homeboy for disrespecting his girl but CIO the bad guy for standing up for his???

Y’all ******* are apart of the problem.
I’m just glad this guy didn’t show up.

1DBD3E86-E4EB-4E42-863D-5285ADEA40DC.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back