2025 Chris "CJ" Ewald 4* CB (Chaminade)

Advertisement
I wouldn't be happy with Ewald as CB#1 in this class…Not at this point in the rebuild. But I still think this kid is a player.

And I hate to be that dude...

But come on man...Jim Harbaugh, Kirby Smart, T-Rob, etc…All wanted this kid. That has to mean something, that he is a worthy take.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

@JHallCanes get your opinion ready

Happy Monday Night Raw GIF by WWE

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is the same board that has established any criticism of Mario or Miami as moping. Don't expect this one to hit bud.
There’s a difference between addressing a recruit from a talent stand point and ****ting on every guy that’s commits after back to back top ten classes. And I admit I don’t live in Florida a lot of you guys know these kids and see these kids etc. Posters who freak out every ten seconds in June get the buisness on here and for good reason. I happened to enjoy your posts bro! I think it’s normal to not agree! So I don’t come from a place of attacking you at all. Just saying. Also I think they will drop kids if the right kids want in come December. But that’s my opinion.

In an ideal world this is CB4. I agree with others criticisms of him but remember we’re building the foundation. A lot of the elite kids will be battles well into the season.

U get 2 of Hanks, Pickett and Antoine and you let them compete with Ewald and Merritt if he sticks plus the ones from last cycle. You over recruit. He goes to a power house high school. Whatever he doesnt have, he will be well coached and i also think posters are being overly critical of him. Lets see how he does his senior year as well before writing him off. Unless it str8 politics how can he be playing there so long??

Advertisement
Back