2025 Chris "CJ" Ewald 4* CB (Chaminade)

Advertisement
Just because of physicality, but he's smooth off ball CB with good ball skills and at a pipeline school here. UGA wants him cause they sign other monster corners these past few years that are physical that can make up for it. Same reason why I would take him here with 3 other CBs that can make up for it
Definitely understandable. Thanks.

Hey, Kirby!!!
1671310607534.png

Advertisement
There’s a difference between addressing a recruit from a talent stand point and ****ting on every guy that’s commits after back to back top ten classes. And I admit I don’t live in Florida a lot of you guys know these kids and see these kids etc. Posters who freak out every ten seconds in June get the buisness on here and for good reason. I happened to enjoy your posts bro! I think it’s normal to not agree! So I don’t come from a place of attacking you at all. Just saying. Also I think they will drop kids if the right kids want in come December. But that’s my opinion.
I can respect that. I enjoy the humor but Ewald is committed so I won't be adding anymore salt to the wound. Hope he balls out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back