Changes to coaching staff

I bet there's going to be less changes than fans would hope
FCB1E6C9-750B-4649-AD16-C998C7904814.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fire Gattis and Addae and put Ponce in an off-field role.

Steal Corey Raymond from UiF

For OC
- Kingsbury when he gets fired this year.
- Dan Mullen
- Garret Riley
- Tom Herman
- Zach Kittley
- Kendal Briles

Mario can pitch an elite OL for these guys to run their O and let the OC bring in their own WR coach and off-field guy, too, if need be.

We still want Steele gone??
I never did. Anyone with eyes can see the guy knows what he's doing and that kids were freelancing too much early on. Also, the lack of talent on defense. Yesterday showed more of what a Steele defense will really look like.

Exactly.

A few weeks ago I looked at like.. 20 different names everyone had posted as potential replacements, no matter how unlikely. I posted the list and every single one of them was also QB coach. There's no reason to keep Ponce.

Unless of course.. Ponce is the next OC.
Ponce as the next OC??....That ain't happening....

Advertisement
Fire Gattis and Addae and put Ponce in an off-field role.

Steal Corey Raymond from UiF

For OC
- Kingsbury when he gets fired this year.
- Dan Mullen
- Garret Riley
- Tom Herman
- Zach Kittley
- Kendal Briles

Mario can pitch an elite OL for these guys to run their O and let the OC bring in their own WR coach and off-field guy, too, if need be.
Give me Mullen at 5yrs 10 million, with incentives....Perfect scenario with Jacurri moving foward...

I bet there's going to be less changes than fans would hope
We shall see won't we?

Somebody gonna be right, somebody gonna be wrong.

Regardless of W-L at end of season, there is always an exterior pressure on staff creating change.

Turn over and relationships on other teams drive "my tribe is now running it over there and they asked me to take x role...".

There will be natural departures among the staff. Maybe someone gets shown the door.

Prepare for disappointment if an expectation is set for a repeat of Manuela's offensive staff massacre after he took over from Richt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back