Changes to coaching staff

No, but I'm pretty sure they have the same neurologist.
Do you which of these 3 they use?
Mr Bean Thumbs Up GIF

season 6 episode 23 GIF

mad scientist dna GIF by South Park

Advertisement
I don’t think we will have much after transfers. I think we will lose at least 3 WRs with 5 being a real possibility. We also have no proven depth at RB - Rooster had a good game but he’s fumble prone and not a work horse plus does he even stay? Chaney can’t stay healthy. Citizen coming off an ACL… and no RBs committed in the class. Thad likely transferring and Parrish is probably not playing another year. We can make gains in the portal, but that probably won’t happen prior to someone being hired.
Colbie big WR who can get the contested catch
X excellent route running slot WR who is QB friendly
BSmith another Swiss Army knife weapon that CREATIVE OCs love to have
George, Brinson, and Horton aren’t going anywhere those are nice depth pieces. Throw in RayRay, Robby, and I’m guessing a portal add that’s a nice WR room outside of Columbus or Tuscaloosa obviously.

Parrish, Chaney, Rooster, Citizen who was really getting hyped by everyone in the know, portal kid and whoever we sign out of HS. More than enough talent

The portal works both ways and yeah we might lose a kid or two like Key who seems like he’s quit but well be fine and it might be better to have the OC get to hand pick some kids he wants to fit his scheme as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wrong.

Heres the problem with Frank Ponce, he called plays for 1 single season at App St

Mario is aiming infinitely higher

Ponce was a co-OC for 5 years, and a full time OC for 1 year, so you're wrong. Ponce's philosophy lines up more with what Mario & Mirabal want to do than anybody else's.

All this talk about potential OC candidates and surprised no one has mentioned someone like Tim Cramsey as a possibility given his past association with Mario at FIU.

Advertisement
All this talk about potential OC candidates and surprised no one has mentioned someone like Tim Cramsey as a possibility given his past association with Mario at FIU.

You’re not off base by suggesting him. Memphis is avg 33 a game snd in top 40 in scoring, but I don’t think he has the “juice” and pedigree that is needed at this juncture

Ponce was a co-OC for 5 years, and a full time OC for 1 year, so you're wrong. Ponce's philosophy lines up more with what Mario & Mirabal want to do than anybody else's.
Co-OC doesn’t mean you call plays. The OP was simply stating his play calling experience.

Advertisement
Ponce was a co-OC for 5 years, and a full time OC for 1 year, so you're wrong.
I’m not wrong. I said calling the actual plays during the game. I could give two 2 Fuqs above titles. Thomas Brown had an OC title at Miami too

Ponce's philosophy lines up more with what Mario & Mirabal want to do than anybody else's.
How you can even make this statement is beyond me and proves how absolutely stupid you are. Got suck Ponce’s d!ck some more

I get ya but having the "juice" is overrated....results are what matters.
I’m not disagreeing with you from a high level. All I’m saying is, if Miami is willing to spend $1.8mm per year for an OC, there are VERY likely better options ahead of the Memphis OC

Advertisement
Back