2024 Cedrick "CJ" Bailey 3* QB from Chaminade

Can’t we say the same about those who have praised some of our newcomers who just got here for fall camp/didn’t go through Spring + Judd?
Of course and we should. If you're talking about Judd he's had a good camp but that's all it is. We have zero clue how that's going to transition to the game of football opposed to practice. If you mean that for all of our new arrivals at quarterback I'd guess that means you're talking about Reese or Cam no that doesn't apply to this situation because they've been playing college football they've been known what it is to get hit by another grown man and in some of their cases I don't know how the offense line was that Reese played behind but can played behind a horrible offensive line so he definitely knows what it's like to get hit and hit often yet he's still showing plenty of results.

Advertisement
View attachment 297030

I sold all my stock of South FL QB's a long time ago.

I never said a word about this kid. I didn't watch much of any of his tape, except for when I watched JoJo Trader. Wasn't impressed in the least bit.
My bad brother That's exactly how I felt about him. Kids got some tools but nothing about his game impressed me. To me the last QB I can think of that caught my attention from down this way was probably Rohan Davey. That should tell you what I think of these City QBs. I'm sure some people would argue jacory or Bridgewater. I wasn't the biggest fans of them either.

View attachment 297030

I sold all my stock of South FL QB's a long time ago.

I never said a word about this kid. I didn't watch much of any of his tape, except for when I watched JoJo Trader. Wasn't impressed in the least bit.
Ruh roh!

YktfAAYy.gif

Advertisement
concepcion so good i had interest in us taking his younger bro in the class..ithink he committed to nc state so they got another one coming.

I'm a Concepcion and was wondering if he's a Bori.

Also, is Melendez a Rican? Because with that last name and where he is from, it sure seems like it.

Advertisement
Theres nothing he could have done at this point in shorts that makes him look any better than he just looked in the HS playoffs.

Yes brother. I remember. I understand you really like him. I just think he's a developmental project and there's nothing wrong with that. Far as looking good in the spring goes, no disrespect to him or anyone impressed with spring results at that position, but to stand back there knowing not a soul is gonna take your head off is VERY different from reading defenses spur of the moment and having to account for your weak side and call ur protections where it counts for something. When in season and he does that I'll pay attention. That's not saying he won't because like I said during recruiting I just don't know much about the kid and I took ur thoughts on him to mean something & I believe @Memnon was on him as well. But his highlights just didn't show me anything I thought much of
yea he has some tools to work with.

The thing is nc state i believe has a good coaches and will develop him so he found a good spot.

On the bolded **** yea i fully agree. Hey I wanted CJ to come as he is a good development prospect, and wouldve helped with his homies...we got Jo Jo anyway...and had that shot with JJ.

I got him as a better prospect than Judd but aint mad at none of it. Good to monitor moving forward..he has flashed for nc state...and Judd was named in a practice report i think last week.

Advertisement
i know this is crazy talk, but hear me out…. on the off chance that we don’t win the conference, a decent strength of schedule wouldn’t be the worst thing.

Again..crazy talk. I know it’s ludacris to imagine a year where Miami isn’t the ACC champion. But just in case.
i agree with you
but in my opinion
the perception is set by the powers at be that it is Big 2 and the rest going forward
and I find it hard to believe that anyone outside the Big 2 will ever have more than 1 team in the CFP
i predict it will be at least 1/2 the CFP teams will be from SEC and Big10 alone

Is this about butt stuff? It is, isn’t it?
I would love to keep this going, but some “Mod” is going to complain that we have derailed the thread. And as a Mod and frequent thread derailer, I am obligated to stop using CIS for comedy and entertainment. Despite the fact that this thread is for a freshman QB at NCSU and your wife’s ease-of-pregnancy is far more interesting.

So back to our regularly scheduled programming. CJ Bailey, good, bad or indifferent?

Advertisement
I would love to keep this going, but some “Mod” is going to complain that we have derailed the thread. And as a Mod and frequent thread derailer, I am obligated to stop using CIS for comedy and entertainment. Despite the fact that this thread is for a freshman QB at NCSU and your wife’s ease-of-pregnancy is far more interesting.

So back to our regularly scheduled programming. CJ Bailey, good, bad or indifferent?
Well, is He a 'Cane? No! Well...insert Key and Peele gif here

i agree with you
but in my opinion
the perception is set by the powers at be that it is Big 2 and the rest going forward
and I find it hard to believe that anyone outside the Big 2 will ever have more than 1 team in the CFP
i predict it will be at least 1/2 the CFP teams will be from SEC and Big10 alone
💯

They already told us this last year

Advertisement
Back