2024 Cedrick "CJ" Bailey 3* QB from Chaminade

Advertisement
This works out for CJ. He wouldn't have played down here. He's at the best place for his development. Down here he sits easy for the first 2 years. At NC State, he starts as a true freshman. This is more of how bad NC State is right now after winning 9 games last season. They did not expect to go to a true freshman to save their season. Before the season they were actually thinking this was an ACC title team

This works out for CJ. He wouldn't have played down here. He's at the best place for his development. Down here he sits easy for the first 2 years. At NC State, he starts as a true freshman. This is more of how bad NC State is right now after winning 9 games last season. They did not expect to go to a true freshman to save their season. Before the season they were actually thinking this was an ACC title team
This watching acc network was the vibe they gave nc state during the off szn

Is that Jorge Sedano on the call?. lol

I had CJ as a better qb to bring int he class over Judd Anderson and i may have been the only one on that train at the time.

Not saying he is to be crowned or anything but for him when he committed to nc state i stated that was a good spot for him and i forsaw him being developed there and playing.

Advertisement
Is that Jorge Sedano on the call?. lol

I had CJ as a better qb to bring int he class over Judd Anderson and i may have been the only one on that train at the time.

Not saying he is to be crowned or anything but for him when he committed to nc state i stated that was a good spot for him and i forsaw him being developed there and playing.

yes lol that was Sedano. I was watching the highlights this morning and I was thinking "When did Sedano work football games?". He was also doing a 1 man show with no color guy

Advertisement

Uh Oh Thinking GIF

Advertisement
Back