2024 Cedrick "CJ" Bailey 3* QB from Chaminade

not really
just win the conf
whether we have 1 or 4 good teams, ACC will always be outside looking into the big 2
so just win the conf, so no need for a lot of good teams
i know this is crazy talk, but hear me out…. on the off chance that we don’t win the conference, a decent strength of schedule wouldn’t be the worst thing.

Again..crazy talk. I know it’s ludacris to imagine a year where Miami isn’t the ACC champion. But just in case.

Advertisement
not really
just win the conf
whether we have 1 or 4 good teams, ACC will always be outside looking into the big 2
Clemson won it multiple times and it wasn’t a question they were getting in. ACC strength of schedule definitely played a part in FSU being left out, as well as Jordan Travis getting injured.

Gotta love all the people anointing someone solely based off of non contact play. How bout let the kid get a snap or two in love action then decide what a star **** be. I do agree on their wr unit though being really underrated
Reminded me of that Drake Maye report last week when Joe Miton was looking like Elway. Joe Milton always looks like Elway…until he has to play football.

Gotta love all the people anointing someone solely based off of non contact play. How bout let the kid get a snap or two in love action then decide what a star **** be. I do agree on their wr unit though being really underrated
He look good in the spring to.

There was one poster on here in on CJ Bailey throughout and for years...

Advertisement
not really
just win the conf
i dont give a sh*t about nany other team in conference..pretty much hate em all.

We arent an sec team thatneeds "othjers" to make a case for ourselves....i dont even know if the Big 10 guys scream that conference stuff....that mostly an sec /espn concoction that created a "conference" narrative.

concepcion so good i had interest in us taking his younger bro in the class..ithink he committed to nc state so they got another one coming.

There’s a play on Dyoni Hills tape where he makes a great play on him and I’m like “ok I’ve seen enough”

Who Is This GIF by Trombone Shorty

Advertisement

Can’t we say the same about those who have praised some of our newcomers who just got here for fall camp/didn’t go through Spring + Judd?

Advertisement
exactly i heard that about jeff garcia, tvd, brad kayaa, etc, etc .....

I mean, that's what fans and reporters do every Spring. It's as sure as a thing as death and taxes. To be honest, it starts when kids put pen to paper on signing day, way before a play is ever made.

Advertisement

Yes brother. I remember. I understand you really like him. I just think he's a developmental project and there's nothing wrong with that. Far as looking good in the spring goes, no disrespect to him or anyone impressed with spring results at that position, but to stand back there knowing not a soul is gonna take your head off is VERY different from reading defenses spur of the moment and having to account for your weak side and call ur protections where it counts for something. When in season and he does that I'll pay attention. That's not saying he won't because like I said during recruiting I just don't know much about the kid and I took ur thoughts on him to mean something & I believe @Memnon was on him as well. But his highlights just didn't show me anything I thought much of

Yes brother. I remember. I understand you really like him. I just think he's a developmental project and there's nothing wrong with that. Far as looking good in the spring goes, no disrespect to him or anyone impressed with spring results at that position, but to stand back there knowing not a soul is gonna take your head off is VERY different from reading defenses spur of the moment and having to account for your weak side and call ur protections where it counts for something. When in season and he does that I'll pay attention. That's not saying he won't because like I said during recruiting I just don't know much about the kid and I took ur thoughts on him to mean something & I believe @Memnon was on him as well. But his highlights just didn't show me anything I thought much of
kcC51gk6idRgqV4Wn7.gif

I sold all my stock of South FL QB's a long time ago.

I never said a word about this kid. I didn't watch much of any of his tape, except for when I watched JoJo Trader. Wasn't impressed in the least bit.

Advertisement
Back