CANESVILLE Twitter Space

Are you guys ******* retarded? Texas booster offered $50K NIL deals to every OL who signed with them. And then signed like 10 of em.

Saban said in a PRESS CONFERENCE Bryce Young had a million dollars in endorsements.

Quit being scared.

NCAA is clawless.
NCAA can't do **** to us. They have no power. A bunch of mongoloids attached to Saban's peen.

Quit being scared of something with no authority. They're finished. Emmert's about to be inhaling paint in a few years after he realizes gargling the $EC's genitals destroyed the entire organization and ushered in a revolution led by the athletes. F^ck em - we're spending money AND we're going to let them know it - it's completely legal, and out of their realm of jurisdiction. Can't wait to be back.

Emmert you coward, prepare thy ****.
drunk drinking GIF by South Park

Advertisement
Why are these ******* idiot clout chasers stating this **** on a public podcast for everybody to hear?

Do money launderers run to WSVN and yell “Hey look at me FBI and IRS!”?

Literally lol at every body liking this post.
I “liked” it because the OP took the time to write it out for the people that didn’t catch it

It’s appreciated

Why are these ******* idiot clout chasers stating this **** on a public podcast for everybody to hear?

Do money launderers run to WSVN and yell “Hey look at me FBI and IRS!”?

Literally lol at every body liking this post.
You do realize Ruiz is an attorney, right?

NCAA can't do **** to us. They have no power. A bunch of mongoloids attached to Saban's peen.

Quit being scared of something with no authority. They're finished. Emmert's about to be inhaling paint in a few years after he realizes gargling the $EC's genitals destroyed the entire organization and ushered in a revolution led by the athletes. F^ck em - we're spending money AND we're going to let them know it - it's completely legal, and out of their realm of jurisdiction. Can't wait to be back.

Emmert you coward, prepare thy ****.
drunk drinking GIF by South Park

I wish I was older and an out of shape blob, so I could bltch slap the teeth out of that cūnt Emmert.

Advertisement
Appreciate you for listening & providing us with a good rundown, because Jah knows I couldn’t listen to a Spaces for longer than a minute or two before I check out. Can’t listen to Spaces or Podcasts unless it’s mentally stimulating, I hate listening to people shoot the sh*t with no flow of conversation or salient points to make lol

And I see the Universe is gonna try force me to invest in paying attention to Cormani McClain’s recruitment lol.

Don’t torture me God, my heart can’t take it...
He comin'

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are you guys ******* retarded? Texas booster offered $50K NIL deals to every OL who signed with them. And then signed like 10 of em.

Saban said in a PRESS CONFERENCE Bryce Young had a million dollars in endorsements.

Quit being scared.

NCAA is clawless.
Facts fuq it man NCAA are security guards now they will get smacked. They can't investigate **** and are on the way out....they are nothing now in this era

For the millionth time, NIL has NOTHING to do with the NCAA. This was based on a U.S. Supreme Court decision which provides that college athletes, like the rest of the U.S., can profit from their Name, Image and Likeness. The NCAA member institutions did not create the rule, and as such, have no enforcement mechanism over NIL. The NCAA has 100% out.
I am not the only one repeatedly providing this information and we should not have to keep restating it. There are some state laws, no federal laws, and a Supreme Court decision which completely threw the door wide open with no restrictions.

Advertisement
Its just some PTSD, I cant blame Zbrod for having this view. But he doesnt have to be scared, laws are in place and attorneys deal with these, both on the funding and the universities side.

People act like Miami just competing with the big boys out of nowhere with nothing in place is less suspicious than laying out legal ways to get it done.

Its just some PTSD, I cant blame Zbrod for having this view. But he doesnt have to be scared, laws are in place and attorneys deal with these, both on the funding and the universities side.
completely OT but watching some Futurama and Bender has me losing my **** right now 🤣

Quit being scared.

NCAA is clawless.
I see you've forgotten the last 2 times the NCAA dug its claws into us.

Advertisement
Back