CANESVILLE Twitter Space

Advertisement
The Ruiz talk too much....

Real money don't talk.

I won't lie - love the money they're ponying up and I get they're excited but man, you want to keep a lot of this stuff more on the hush hush than anything else. I get it - you want the PR/marketing but you don't see this kind of stuff with the big boys and you know what they say - the squeaky wheel attracts the ncaa.

I won't lie - love the money they're ponying up and I get they're excited but man, you want to keep a lot of this stuff more on the hush hush than anything else. I get it - you want the PR/marketing but you don't see this kind of stuff with the big boys and you know what they say - the squeaky wheel attracts the ncaa.
Exactly. That’s how you get investigated. Common sense really isn’t common.

I hate to speak on others money but, it feels too good to be true.

Advertisement
Why are these ******* idiot clout chasers stating this **** on a public podcast for everybody to hear?

Do money launderers run to WSVN and yell “Hey look at me FBI and IRS!”?

Literally lol at every body liking this post.
0-100 real quick over literally nothing lol.
sorry bro, but literally everyone that pays attention in CFB knows serious money will need to be spent on these NIL deals to fend off Bama/UGA/A&M. I listened to the twitter space for about 30seconds so idk if they actually did say something to be upset about, but unless it was something left out of this post, you're over reacting greatly.

@Zbrod95 Why are these ******* idiot clout chasers stating this **** on a public podcast for everybody to hear?

Do money launderers run to WSVN and yell “Hey look at me FBI and IRS!”?

Literally lol at every body liking this post.
@Zbrod95 Woah take it easy! To each their own. Nobody says anything when u post things that others disagree with! I like Canesville/Footballville! They’re always out front with information & are usually right! How are they clout chasers when they’re already established? U can’t hate them bc they’re trying to let the public in on information that they be dying for! With all of this new NIL stuff ppl can get paid legally now so who cares about The FBI when u can get LLC’s now to back up ur NIL businesses these days. Everytime someone on this board says sun that u don’t agree with u go off & lose ur ****! Everyone is entitled to their opinion brother. Don’t get me wrong, I love the information u bring to the board & I like ur passion but u need to calm down sun & take it easy! I don’t want any problems but I’m just giving my opinion brother. Go Canes

Last edited:
0-100 real quick over literally nothing lol.
sorry bro, but literally everyone that pays attention in CFB knows serious money will need to be spent on these NIL deals to fend off Bama/UGA/A&M. I listened to the twitter space for about 30seconds so idk if they actually did say something to be upset about, but unless it was something left out of this post, you're over reacting greatly.
I think(hope?) it’s his schtick.

If not. Yeesh.

Advertisement
Are you guys ******* retarded? Texas booster offered $50K NIL deals to every OL who signed with them. And then signed like 10 of em.

Saban said in a PRESS CONFERENCE Bryce Young had a million dollars in endorsements.

Quit being scared.

NCAA is clawless.
Aint scared.

We waving new money. They spending money from the 1800s.

@Zbrod95 Woah take it easy! To each their own. Nobody says anything when u post things that others disagree with! I like Canesville/Footballville! They’re always out front with information & are usually right! How are they clout chasers when they’re already established? U can’t hate them bc they’re trying to let the public in on information that they be dying for! With all of this new NIL stuff ppl can get paid legally now so who cares about The FBI when u can get LLC’s now to back up ur NIL businesses these days. Everytime someone on this board says sun that u don’t agree with u go off & lose ur ****! Everyone is entitled to their opinion brother. Don’t get me wrong, I love the information u bring to the board & I like ur passion but u need to calm down sun & take it easy! I don’t want any problems but I’m just giving my opinion brother. Go Canes
As long as you don’t disrespect me or haven’t disrespected me in the past we’ll always be good.

Advertisement
“Ruiz favorite location is Tropical Park because there is already a small stadium there and it can continue to be used for the community in terms of SFla high school football with plenty land for a new stadium. Early renderings of said stadium look like “a modernized Orange Bowl with a retractable roof” - these were Ruiz’s words.”

Imagine Miami turning down a free, state of the art Orange Bowl stadium because Broward fans don’t want to travel to Miami. 😂

isn’t the point of the NIL that it levels the playing field and no longer needs to be on the hush hush? As long as Ruiz isn’t doing anything wrong, why can’t he shout it from the mountain top? I like the bravado and I like the fact that recruits are going to know about it.

Advertisement
“Ruiz favorite location is Tropical Park because there is already a small stadium there and it can continue to be used for the community in terms of SFla high school football with plenty land for a new stadium. Early renderings of said stadium look like “a modernized Orange Bowl with a retractable roof” - these were Ruiz’s words.”

Imagine Miami turning down a free, state of the art Orange Bowl stadium because Broward fans don’t want to travel to Miami. 😂
Tropical Park makes a lot more sense that UM’s campus or Coral Gables High School site.

Advertisement
Back