Canes vs Irish

Didn’t see the 1st half but when I saw we were down 1, I knew we were gonna win this game.
Yea Miller played his worst half of the year, Pack and Omier did well but were in foul trouble, Wong was pretty bad to start but got it going at the end of the half. If we are within 5 points at halftime there’s a good chance we win.

Advertisement
Big win on the road to snap our losing streak vs. ND. Pack and Omier were huge today. Wong was good down the stretch and another solid performance from Miller. Team looks good. Hopefully, this is Pack's breakout game and we'll see more of this form him moving forward. We're going to need it as we move into the meat & potatoes portion of our ACC schedule. GO CANES!!!
1672434954949.gif

Going to need Bensley out there down the stretch of games to compensate for Pack's D (or lackthereof). Huge win going into another winnable road game in Atlanta. Joyce has been a house of horrors for us over the years.
Miami wins and you still find a way to bash Pack after his best game of the year. Go back to purgatory clown.

Advertisement
Just got off the phone with Jim. He told everyone “hi” and happy new year. Long season ahead but he’s feeling good about winning the ACC and the tourney and being rewarded with a 3 seed in Spokane.
Hah, if they end up in Spokane I may drive over for that from Seattle ~ 5hr drive

Because I said he wasn’t a good defender? He’s not a good defender lol. We didn’t get him to transfer because of his defense. Guy can get you 20+ a game and that’s why he was a huge addition
This board was a lot better when you were in purgatory

Advertisement
Couldn’t watch the game have it recorded. Finally Pack makes a difference. Also ya have to be impressed with how this team pulled away at the end on the road, Good job Canes !!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t let ND’s current record fool ya, this could very easily turn out to be a Quad 1 road win.
#GoCanes!

They are 8-6. Are we expecting them to go on a 13-4 run through the ACC over the remaining 17 games?

If I missed your sarcasm, apologies in advance.

Advertisement
Back