Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
well it's day 2 of the portal madness so I don't think a lights out candidate has entered quite yet - still plenty of time

but for those that have entered to this point, will rogers and will howard are both significantly better than riley leonard
Portal opens on Monday the madness hasn't started.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Career int stats:
Cam Ward 30
TVD 23

Add in the 8 extra fumbles and I am not sure that would be an upgrade. I get moving on, but we need to improve, especially in turnovers, that is what sunk this year.
This is the laziest comparison I've seen to date. Well played. I'd leave out the extra 900 passes he has too, if I wanted to push a narritive.

Advertisement
Career int stats:
Cam Ward 30
TVD 23

Add in the 8 extra fumbles and I am not sure that would be an upgrade. I get moving on, but we need to improve, especially in turnovers, that is what sunk this year.
What's the yardage and TDs in comparison

Is there a potential portal QB without any questions marks? Not sure we can achieve consensus between potential flaws in a QB’s skill set or Dawson/Mario’s scheme. There is no PERFECT fit. Find the player that best fits what you want to do, offer him top $$$ and sell your **** off to get him here.

Advertisement
247 is crystal balling Max Johnson to UNC. Intersting choice. Never thought he was great. Another Qb for MAck to waste

Advertisement
Back