Cam Ward to Portal

Riley Leonard is not an upgrade at QB for Miami?
did you get caught up in the ESPN hype when they beat clemson?

he's an average QB
1701192116204.png

Advertisement
How does the RPO and the read option differ?
RPO is a run pass option. QB rides RB at mesh reading corner, nickel, or LB for the pass option. If they crash to defend run, he hits the WR. Typically a slant or bubble.

Read option, QB rides the RB at mesh reading the edge to see if they’re crashing. If Edge crashes the QB keeps the ball and runs, if edge reads the QB and sits, the QB hands it off to the RB.

Advertisement
I've already seen many, many CiS poRsters say that Cam Ward is NOT entering the portal and is NOT coming to Miami.

So take all of this with a grain of salt.

Whether he comes to Miami or not, there's zero reason for him to stay in the Pac-2 next year. They literally don't even have a schedule in place.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-28 at 9.11.20 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-28 at 9.11.20 AM.png
    147.1 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Advertisement
yes. I thought there was no way he would leave but from what im hearing now there's a good chance he's out
Bro imo I'd 100% go all-out for Weigman. That dude technically still has 3 yrs of eligibility. But he legit probably would stay 2 years. And imo he looked pretty **** good. Career 8.4 adjusted Y/A and 16TDs to 2 INt. And he can move.

Imo if we got Weigman we'd probably be on the path to winning 10+ next yr then possible making a run at national championship the following year when this yrs freshman are juniors.

I'd make the NIL not even a though. Pay what he wants

Ward may be better next season. But 2 seasons of weigman would be better than having to look for another portal guy next yr. Plus he had front row view of one of our best offensive performances...

Advertisement
Bro imo I'd 100% go all-out for Weigman. That dude technically still has 3 yrs of eligibility. But he legit probably would stay 2 years. And imo he looked pretty **** good. Career 8.4 adjusted Y/A and 16TDs to 2 INt. And he can move.

Imo if we got Weigman we'd probably be on the path to winning 10+ next yr then possible making a run at national championship the following year when this yrs freshman are juniors.

Ward may be better next season. But 2 seasons of weigman would be better than having to look for another portal guy next yr
Agree Weigman is the best but you think he walks from A&M and all that booster money? Kid will get land rights to oil rigs.

Ward may be better next season. But 2 seasons of weigman would be better than having to look for another portal guy next yr. Plus he had front row view of one of our best offensive performances...
I liked what I saw from him in the game we played against them

Advertisement
Back