Betting Season

Advertisement
Never touching an SMU game again. They look to have regressed big time offensively. Idk what they are doing with that QB situation.
I added Duke live +2.5. So 1-1 yesterday.

2024: 14-7

I added canes -44.5.

Canes cover!!
I added Colorado +7 and Tenn NcSatte o60.5. Those don’t look good

2024: 17-7

Advertisement
Ohio state up 42-0 nothing. As long as they don’t blow it, a successful parlay

IMG_0003.png

Canes cover!!
I added Colorado +7 and Tenn NcSatte o60.5. Those don’t look good

2024: 17-7
Have FAITH. TENN isn’t putting up 50 on NcState and I don’t see this offense getting more than 10 with McCall

That flippin pick 6 was not on my radar but it should have been. Why has Doarn wasted his last two years on McCall?? How did they beat us last year? Right TVDisaster.

Have FAITH. TENN isn’t putting up 50 on NcState and I don’t see this offense getting more than 10 with McCall

That flippin pick 6 was not on my radar but it should have been. Why has Doarn wasted his last two years on McCall?? How did they beat us last year? Right TVDisaster.

Yea we are in territory now

Advertisement

Epic FAIL on that call. My bad dudes. Didn’t see NcState opening up that much I had 47-17. McCall is atrocious though.

One of the worst P5 starters. I CAN NOT believe they beat us last year.
They just needed two semi average drives in the 2nd half to eat up some TOP

Last one of the night Boise covers … AlSO my upset pick. Upset a long shot. But TAKE the spread. Oregon isn’t beating them by 20.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Boise to cover hit. Had Boise as my Upset pick. Didn’t bet that though.
Miami to Cover
Arkansas to Cover
Had the flippin under on Tenn vs NcState phuckin defense and McCall. Two pick 6s by the defenses.

Boise ML shoulda hit. But that was a quarter unit play. I’ll take the weekend though

2024 19-9 67%

I almost had an epic parlay hit and got a bad beat by Utah. Each week I do some random small like $1, 10 team parlay or something along those lines, just to match up the games I’m curious about in a couple of windows to keep me interested. I had a teaser where I hit nine and only lost on Utah because cam rising went out and they turned it off and didn’t cover. Would’ve paid $975 on a one dollar bet.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back