Betting Season

You might consider doing a round robin on those.
Good man, I actually had already done just that. Normally those round robins are awful and unprofitable bets, EXCEPT when your whole parlay are underdogs...then it can actually pay out a bit if you only whiff on one, so I went that route too. Thanks for that suggestion!

Advertisement
Will add a play or two to it but this what I have locked in right now

BYU/SMU over 56.5
Probably my least confident plays. But I like both offenses. Think both teams pass it around. Friday night fireworks.

Arkansas +8
More of me buying a little hype in Arkansas/not trusting Okie state. I like the 8 points. Anything less I probably wouldn’t take it. Let’s see if Arkansas “SEC” can play in the trenches and slow down Ollie Gordon. I think they do enough. Taylor Green was impressive.

Texas -7
Michigan has a QB issue. Their defense is legit, but Texas can score. They score enough here. Michigan, idk if they can keep up, even if it’s Texas scoring 24-27 points.

Boise State +19.5 (ML sprinkle)
Oregon oline did not play well. They didn’t press the ball down field. Kearny at Boise is legit. I might go under here too, but this feels like a slower game. Boise state pounds the rock, Oregon short game. I like the Boise State progUm. Gimmie the points. Gonna sprinkle a little ML for the odds.

Syracuse +2.5
Home dog? Yuhp. Public money is hammering GT. I’ll jump on Vegas side here. I don’t buy the GT hype. McCord has played some football and threw for 350 last week. Close game, but I think Cuse pulls it out. I might honestly wait to see if the line moves to 3 before I hop on it.

Potential adds
Marshall . If it gets to +21 vs VT I might hop on it. Public all over VT
Sam Houston +21. Sharp money on Sam Houston.
Tennessee-9. Nico looked like him. McCall did not. Public all over NC State

2024: 13-6

Never touching an SMU game again. They look to have regressed big time offensively. Idk what they are doing with that QB situation.
I added Duke live +2.5. So 1-1 yesterday.

2024: 14-7

I added canes -44.5.

I've got the over 55 in our game, I'm afraid of a 49-7 type score for that spread.

I got over 40.5 for UT/UM
okst -10
And Iowa/ISU over 36

Ready for sizzler!

Advertisement
Not sure why, but seeing McConaughey on a PJ, looking more cooked than a brock steak, makes me super confident laying the 7.

I've got the over 55 in our game, I'm afraid of a 49-7 type score for that spread.

I got over 40.5 for UT/UM
okst -10
And Iowa/ISU over 36

Ready for sizzler!
1725724313835.gif

Good man, I actually had already done just that. Normally those round robins are awful and unprofitable bets, EXCEPT when your whole parlay are underdogs...then it can actually pay out a bit if you only whiff on one, so I went that route too. Thanks for that suggestion!
Whats the round robin i dont ubderstand how that works?

Advertisement
Never touching an SMU game again. They look to have regressed big time offensively. Idk what they are doing with that QB situation.
I added Duke live +2.5. So 1-1 yesterday.

2024: 14-7

I added canes -44.5.
Smu qbs both suck.

Dude shouldve just went an got TVD lol

So imagine you bet a 4 game parlay for like $5. Then you do a 3-game round robin off that. It’s essentially making lots of other bets to cover every iteration of 3 out of those 4 games hitting, giving you options if you barely miss your parlay. Usually those are smaller bets cuz there would be 4 of them in my example so maybe you bet those $3 each but now you’re overall in for 3 X 4 = $12 (plus your original $5 parlay so $17). Payout is usually awful but maybe you break even if you hit the round robin but miss the parlay. If you hit the parlay then you’ll win all the round robin bets which will be very nice. Net /net though the round robin is a hedge that costs you a fair bit more and can help if you only whiff a game. On parlays with all underdogs though the payout can still be juicy. The problem is when you miss both :)

Some people do 4 bet parlay and 2 bet round robin, and so on, lots of ways to do it.

Hope that makes sense.

Advertisement
@gogeta4 this may help.

Here’s a 4 game parlay I ran off the GOAT’s upsets and then a 3 game round robin I put in for backup. If all 4 games hit I’ll win the total of the two. If 3 out of 4 hit I’ll win some of the round robins. And so on.

Attachments

• IMG_9295.jpeg
    IMG_9295.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9296.jpeg
    IMG_9296.jpeg
    172.4 KB · Views: 0
Early slate
Texas vs Michigan under 44.5
Arkansas +10
Cuse ML
Tulane +9.5
PSU -35.5 (not good, Bob)

Advertisement
Basically, instead of one parlay, it's several combinations of the teams put into different parlays. Basic example would be if you have the Canes -44, Texas -6.5, and Bama -31, instead of one three team parlay (example = $30), a round robin could be 3 parlays of two teams at $10 each (Canes + Texas, Canes + Bama, Texas + Bama), so that if one of the teams doesn't cover you still get some $. But if they all hit, you won't win as much as you would in a single parlay.

Basically, instead of one parlay, it's several combinations of the teams put into different parlays. Basic example would be if you have the Canes -44, Texas -6.5, and Bama -31, instead of one three team parlay (example = $30), a round robin could be 3 parlays of two teams at $10 each (Canes + Texas, Canes + Bama, Texas + Bama), so that if one of the teams doesn't cover you still get some $. But if they all hit, you won't win as much as you would in a single parlay.
yea i never done it but i see it on the hard rock app

Been saying this all day.

Take the over on CANES total points. Easy $

Also, take the under on Total point Tenn vs NcState. Tenn offense overrated against this NcSt defense at home. 42-17 max for even a blowout with NcState Offense still struggling.

If you want any more bets today it costs you.

Already won with Arkansas covering the spread versus the Pokies from Ok State.

Also IF you’re willing to go all the way Parlay the upset of Boise St versus the spread. Upset Alert. If you’re feeling squeamish take the SPREAD.

Advertisement
Back