Betting Season

It is a sketchy looking line but imo auburn has an offense and cal is just bad. I could see them winning by 30+. At the same time vegas knows more than me lmao
lol I think the same way. But makes me think Vegas knows something. In this industry, if it looks to good to be true, it usually is

Advertisement
have never placed a bet before, what app do you use and can i put -21 on miami to beat FSU ?
Depends on which state you are in, as to which app is used. And books I use aren't offering alt lines on future games. It would have to be in person at the book, and a wager size that would get their attention.

Advertisement
have never placed a bet before, what app do you use and can i put -21 on miami to beat FSU ?
If in Florida your fastest option is Hard Rock Bet. And it’s legal and technically the only legal option that isn’t something offshore or asking for crypto and such.

Because they don’t have competitors their odds and payouts are weak but they have a lot of boosts and promos and stuff that they offer as you move up the spending ladder. Some of those are juicy.

And they have a decent App.

Downsides - They don’t offer a lot of bets nor football bets more than one game out. They don’t even have a Heisman wager (still) which is killing me I would have banged 100 on Ward weeks ago.

Note that it checks location so if you leave the state and try to login and bet it won’t let you. There are a few states that it works in though, but not many.

If in Florida your fastest option is Hard Rock Bet. And it’s legal and technically the only legal option that isn’t something offshore or asking for crypto and such.

Because they don’t have competitors their odds and payouts are weak but they have a lot of boosts and promos and stuff that they offer as you move up the spending ladder. Some of those are juicy.

And they have a decent App.

Downsides - They don’t offer a lot of bets nor football bets more than one game out. They don’t even have a Heisman wager (still) which is killing me I would have banged 100 on Ward weeks ago.

Note that it checks location so if you leave the state and try to login and bet it won’t let you. There are a few states that it works in though, but not many.
thanks makes a lot of sense maybe ill have a friend do it for me. something i don't care to get into much but i wanted to make nice wage on beating the heck out of FSU

I would love to see what @Memnon - the GOAT - thinks about some games this weekend.

And if I may be so bold. I feel like he possesses a very unique and valuable skill set. He is a treasure trove of info on some of these “lesser tier” games where most “average” fans have no clue about those teams and bet them incorrectly. Whereas he has certainty based on unbiased data points.

Btw “average fan” would actually be me.

His hit rate on lower tier upsets last week was jarring.

Screenshot_20240905_184032_PrizePicks.jpg
Screenshot_20240905_184013_PrizePicks.jpg

Advertisement
I would love to see what @Memnon - the GOAT - thinks about some games this weekend.

And if I may be so bold. I feel like he possesses a very unique and valuable skill set. He is a treasure trove of info on some of these “lesser tier” games where most “average” fans have no clue about those teams and bet them incorrectly. Whereas he has certainty based on unbiased data points.

Btw “average fan” would actually be me.

His hit rate on lower tier upsets last week was jarring.
I got:

SMU
Texas
Memphis
Miss ST
OK ST
Cuse (Upset)
Cincinnati
FAU
Baylor (Upset)
Iowa ST (Upset)
Maryland
Texas ST
Illinois (Upset)
Old Dominion
South Alabama
UVA
Tennessee
Colorado
North Texas
Oklahoma
TTech

I'm probably going to wrong on most of these.

I got:

SMU
Texas
Memphis
Miss ST
OK ST
Cuse (Upset)
Cincinnati
FAU
Baylor (Upset)
Iowa ST (Upset)
Maryland
Texas ST
Illinois (Upset)
Old Dominion
South Alabama
UVA
Tennessee
Colorado
North Texas
Oklahoma
TTech

So funny enough I couldn’t resist. I checked a parlay on all those games. I couldn’t bet North Texas and Oklahoma oddly was locked for betting.

But the rest? $5 wins $941,997.57

So I couldn’t resist, wish us luck man. I see some juicy upsets in your list - any 2 or 3 you feel strongest on ?

Advertisement
I got:

SMU
Texas
Memphis
Miss ST
OK ST
Cuse (Upset)
Cincinnati
FAU
Baylor (Upset)
Iowa ST (Upset)
Maryland
Texas ST
Illinois (Upset)
Old Dominion
South Alabama
UVA
Tennessee
Colorado
North Texas
Oklahoma
TTech

ML for all these?? Do you just do small bets across the board to have a lot of action?

Advertisement
Just who I think will win.

I don't bet point spreads.

Actually, I don't bet at all.
Just for giggles, running your 4 big upsets (Syracuse, Baylor, Iowa State, Illinois) on a $5 parlay will pay $377.13. If you feel shaky about any of those 4 I may run a 3 legger and leave off the shaky one. But yeah man if that hits, I'll be happy to show gratitude in whatever way works for you. I honestly believe you have a unique angle and probably a gift for this whenever emotion and hate of a team doesn't intrude :) I greatly appreciate the banter and your sharing thoughts, hope you don't mind it.

Last edited:
Just for giggles, running your 4 big upsets (Syracuse, Baylor, Iowa State, Illinois on a $5 parlay will pay $377.13. If you feel shaky about any of those 4 I may run a 3 legger and leave off the shaky one. But yeah man if that hits, I'll be happy to show gratitude in whatever way works for you. I honestly believe you have a unique angle and probably a gift for this whenever emotion and hate of a team doesn't intrude :) I greatly appreciate the banter and your sharing thoughts, hope you don't mind it.
You might consider doing a round robin on those.

Advertisement
Back