2024 Aydin Breland 4* DT from Mater Dei

Advertisement
Latest 247 reshuffle moves him up to the #6 overall prospect in the country. Composite update will happen soon and he’ll move up there too obviously.
He been 6 on the 247 rankings. It’s been Rivals ranking him at 102 that has him dragging in the composite. Say what you will about On3’s rankings, their recruit profiles are great. That and their composite rates all the rankings evenly unlike 247 which puts more emphasis on their rankings.

Advertisement
He been 6 on the 247 rankings. It’s been Rivals ranking him at 102 that has him dragging in the composite. Say what you will about On3’s rankings, their recruit profiles are great. That and their composite rates all the rankings evenly unlike 247 which puts more emphasis on their rankings.
On3 in house rankings is whats **** though.

Yeah my bad, it looks like they updated their rankings but only on some kids, they didn't really reshuffle it entirely. So he had been #6. My mistake. I'l leaving now to take a lap for my egregious transgressions.

Advertisement
wiltfongs latest article is calling this a UGA Oregon battle with Miami and Tamu also contending
Which would be oppo to the positivity on him we hear everyone else.

Let’s go, Breland. Let’s tell 247 to….

x-pac suck it GIF by WWE

Advertisement
Absolutely wild to me that the #6 player in the country at DT who plays for Mater Dei in California isn't even considering USC or UCLA.
UCLA doesn’t even try to recruit elite kids like this under Chip, but SC believes that Jordan Campbell is pushing Baker and Breland away from SC.

UCLA doesn’t even try to recruit elite kids like this under Chip, but SC believes that Jordan Campbell is pushing Baker and Breland away from SC.
So politics from coast to coast. Great when u benefit and horrible when you are the victim. It takes a specific personality kinda coach to win big at Miami and USC. People forget USC was like irrelevant for like 2 decades before Pete Carroll. With so many factors in a big City, very difficult to a cult like operation you get from these college towns.

Advertisement
-“I love the family vibes at Oregon,” Breland said. “I know a lot of guys there now and a lot of guys who played at Oregon in the past and I’m really comfortable there."

- On Dan Lanning: Breland said the players raved about him as a coach and mentor.

- “They’re (Oregon) definitely a top contender,” Breland said. “They’re going to be on my list, short list, the whole way through my recruitment. I think I might come out with a top five or top three even and they’ll be on there.

“Right now, I’m in the process of looking at the pros and cons of all my schools. I took notes on each school after my visits and I’m ready to make a cut. I’m not ready to make my decision yet, I still think that will be during the season but who knows. I might just wake up one day, have a big revelation and commit right then.”

- Breland visited UGA, Miami & TAMU on OVS.
“I loved it at each of those schools,” “They were all different but I have great relationships with all of those coaching staffs and feel I can get developed and reach my goals at each of them.

“I went to each of those schools multiple times. I took an unofficial and an official visit so I feel like I have a good idea what each of those schools has to offer. It’s going to be a tough decision but that’s why I’m taking my time here and in no hurry to announce anything.”

Advertisement
Back