2024 Aydin Breland 4* DT from Mater Dei

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmao the board is gonna start losing it soon if one of these DL don't commit lol I can feel it.
1687395127785.gif

Clickbait nonsense.

”could have…..”
What if the author wrote, “might not have” would you be worked up?

But those 2 phrases mean the same thing and yet one phrase creates clicks and the other does not.
What they also have in common is neither phrase provides any information.

Advertisement
Mario did a really good thing by 1 having the kids take all these OV's to be around Jason Taylor. And on top of that go first with that big weekend OV for DL, why? Well if you say UGA v Miami, its kinda a knock out for UGA of late,but now its them v JT. U cant get more certified than that. Its the biggest selling point from a coaching standpoint for these DL. Yeah u been popping lately but this man has a gold jacket and my parents saw him play and now they met him its even better

This **** really is chess

Clickbait nonsense.

”could have…..”

But those 2 phrases mean the same thing and yet one phrase creates clicks and the other does not.
Can’t imagine what the kids think when they see this

Advertisement
Advertisement
Probably not ideal for us considering the early momentum we had. Now pushing it back. But we will see
Normally yea
I would agree
But it seems Mario is good at the long game
When Samson pushed his commitment back
All the experts claimed it was bad news for us

Clickbait nonsense.

”could have…..”

Whoever runs those account knows what drives clicks. They knew this would throw Miami fans into a frenzy.

Advertisement
Back