2024 Aydin Breland 4* DT from Mater Dei

Lord, I’ve seen what you’ve done for others.

1687009084813.png

Advertisement
Mario did a really good thing by 1 having the kids take all these OV's to be around Jason Taylor. And on top of that go first with that big weekend OV for DL, why? Well if you say UGA v Miami, its kinda a knock out for UGA of late,but now its them v JT. U cant get more certified than that. Its the biggest selling point from a coaching standpoint for these DL. Yeah u been popping lately but this man has a gold jacket and my parents saw him play and now they met him its even better
Well said

These are the battles that will really signify how far we’ve come as a program (not on field results but overall investment)

Mario is obviously a great recruiter, but winning traditional battles against SEC powerhouses for DTs is a different battle altogether. Getting WR and DB elites from South Florida that OSU/Bama/UGA etc. want as well

So this would be a major commitment as a player, but could signify something even bigger going on

Advertisement
From Rusty Mansell, formerly of UGA 247. Now writes for Dawgs ON3:
  • Speaking of DL, I think one of either Aydin Breland or LJ McCray ends up in this class when it is over. Obviously things can change and will, but I think UGA had really good visits with both this weekend as I noted on Sunday evening. They would take both in a milli-second, but 1 of the 2 would be really good as well at a big position of need.

Advertisement
Georgia has two DTs committed and another they got a crystal ball for so I’m a little confused as to how many they plan on taking. Hoping we can lock up Breland

Georgia has two DTs committed and another they got a crystal ball for so I’m a little confused as to how many they plan on taking. Hoping we can lock up Breland
As I stated in another thread, it’s a scarcity problem at the position. Only so many top tier DTs every cycle and Kirby knows that and he is trying to hoard as many as possible.

Advertisement

Well, that's not completely unlike us.

Except we don't have a lot of years of similar recruiting in the past.

From Rusty Mansell, formerly of UGA 247. Now writes for Dawgs ON3:
  • Speaking of DL, I think one of either Aydin Breland or LJ McCray ends up in this class when it is over. Obviously things can change and will, but I think UGA had really good visits with both this weekend as I noted on Sunday evening. They would take both in a milli-second, but 1 of the 2 would be really good as well at a big position of need.
Isn’t he the one who said you don’t want to go against Miami for a recruit…

Meanwhile georgia is stacking 🌟 after 🌟 classes at the same position 🥴

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back