2024 Aydin Breland 4* DT from Mater Dei

Our edits have gotten SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER this year.

Also unlike UF, our light tubes actually look like lightsabers
They are also in school colors if I remember correctly unlike the ones I've seen from UF that look like they just pulled them out of the overhead lights.

Advertisement
From the 7/20 Bank (podcast and eventually YouTube)

Breland
  • Has no public timeline
  • Mario was his first offer, great relationship
  • D$ favorite DT this cycle
  • Several teams in play here.
7/19 Bank (Text edition)

- LB Chris Cole (Salem, VA) and DT Aydin Breeland (LA) continue to show a lot of interest in Miami. Of the two, I feel better with Cole, but Miami is strongly in the game with both

247 reporting he’s likely visiting this weekend.
1690235581295.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Says he’s visiting A&M for their pool party Saturday and will be here either the day after or the day before, he’s working on the details. Obviously yuge to get him back on campus again. He’s already been here multiple times. And I think mom is coming with him again too. Mentions Jason Taylor as being a big factor. Time to close, gentlemen.

Says he’s visiting A&M for their pool party Saturday and will be here either the day after or the day before, he’s working on the details. Obviously yuge to get him back on campus again. He’s already been here multiple times. And I think mom is coming with him again too. Mentions Jason Taylor as being a big factor. Time to close, gentlemen.
We need JT to pull a Delonte West with the mom. Whatever it takes. Go Canes

Advertisement

He needs to cancel his 8&4 trip and just come hang in Miami all weekend

Advertisement
Back