What’s the better combo?

Breland & Scott

Or

Breland & Franklin

Or

Franklin & Scott

Signed,

Peruche
I’m not a D line expert. But I feel like IMG guys are can’t miss prospects. It feels like any high 4 or 5 star guy from IMG is just lock a lock to be good. So Stone

Stone's mom definitely wants him at Miami...been like that since the initial visit. It'd be nice if we have a great start to the season on both sides with showing the defense has gotten better then Stone can see what's good and jump on board then possibly his IMG teammate who loved us initially can make that flip and there are your "whales"

One can only hope(pray) this is the case

Advertisement
ok. Just watched. ****. Reminded me of Robert nkemdiche. Similar size too

Yeah I didn’t watch him earlier on because I really didn’t want to torture myself on a guy we weren’t gonna get

But I caved. If you told me that was the #1 player in the country I would say that makes sense. He’s kinda like Mauigoa just on defense

Breland and Stone are the two guys you want in a bar fight. Nasty mofos. like lightfoot. Coaches want those guys to toughen up the team.

I think the clip of Brown, Highsmith saying “I am not scared of you b*tch!” when I think of them

Advertisement
If he wanted to be in OK, he would've by now. He's from there and unless I am missing something, his mom will most probably stay in OK. I'm on the side of we (and possibly Michigan, Jr.) are giving him something to think about.🤔
The young man is going to get a big NIL bag. Mom isn't staying in OK, if her son goes to Miami.

If anything, mom wants to get the **** out of Oklahoma and be sipping mimosas on South Beach.

With the NIL bag the 5-star players can get for a position everyone covets, these young men can afford to put mom in nice condo in Brickell.

The young man is going to get a big NIL bag. Mom isn't staying in OK, if her son goes to Miami.

If anything, mom wants to get the **** out of Oklahoma and be sipping mimosas on South Beach.

With the NIL bag the 5-star players can get for a position everyone covets, these young men can afford to put mom in nice condo in Brickell.
Brickell?
Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

you can never count Mario out, so at least that’s cool.

And at the time, the talent pool to pick from shrinks by the day. I’ll give you four legit flips max even if we win 9-10 games, and that’s likely on the high end. It’s probably closer to 2, maybe 3.

McCoy shouldn’t even count since he should be in the bag by now.
I know the stats say roughly 20% of the top players who commit end up flipping. But thats a little misleading without context. If the right 2 out of 10 flip it changes EVERYTHING. We lost Cormani to a flip last year right. What if we lost Cormani and Francis? What if we flip Stewart and Scott? 2 seems like an insignificant number, but in big time college football those 2 could be the difference between a 10-2 season and #6.

I know the stats say roughly 20% of the top players who commit end up flipping. But thats a little misleading without context. If the right 2 out of 10 flip it changes EVERYTHING. We lost Cormani to a flip last year right. What if we lost Cormani and Francis? What if we flip Stewart and Scott? 2 seems like an insignificant number, but in big time college football those 2 could be the difference between a 10-2 season and #6.
At those positions for sure. U either lock down 1 side of the field in the secondary or destroy offenses whole blocking scheme up front.

Advertisement
This is a FACT.. mean to comment earlier..she’s loud even with ou officials about it. She gives them a chance to recruit her son but she has a clear preference
I’d love to know why. Obviously a level of recruiting we as fans will never truly know. But I just have this feeling that if you truly go in open minded and not completely blinded by money and promises Venebles is a douche that runs his mouth and doesn’t seem completely believable. Whereas Mario commands a room but when he speaks it seems sincere and no promises beyond taking care of your son and doing what’s best for him.

Stone's mom definitely wants him at Miami...been like that since the initial visit. It'd be nice if we have a great start to the season on both sides with showing the defense has gotten better then Stone can see what's good and jump on board then possibly his IMG teammate who loved us initially can make that flip and there are your "whales"

One can only hope(pray) this is the case

We need LT to have a monster first few games and show these DT that’s the spot they can come fill once he leaves for the NFL

Advertisement

You are 100% right that 2 guys at that level at those positions would be difference makers. I'd take that all day.

But flipping two 5* DL would be pretty spectacular and rare. And I think @WeBallinBoyz looked into it further and that ~20% is somewhat misleading, as a significant portion of those flips involved coaching changes. Can't count on flips (though if we got those 2, the DL class skyrockets and those guys' presence will be felt on Saturdays).

You are 100% right that 2 guys at that level at those positions would be difference makers. I'd take that all day.

But flipping two 5* DL would be pretty spectacular and rare. And I think @WeBallinBoyz looked into it further and that ~20% is somewhat misleading, as a significant portion of those flips involved coaching changes. Can't count on flips (though if we got those 2, the DL class skyrockets and those guys' presence will be felt on Saturdays).
Your response has me thinking about Scott in particular….I wonder what would happen if OSU underachieved this year and lost to Michigan for the 3rd straight year. They are not used to losing that game and whispering already about Day.

Advertisement
Back