2024 Aydin Breland 4* DT from Mater Dei

Advertisement
Stone's mom definitely wants him at Miami...been like that since the initial visit. It'd be nice if we have a great start to the season on both sides with showing the defense has gotten better then Stone can see what's good and jump on board then possibly his IMG teammate who loved us initially can make that flip and there are your "whales"

One can only hope(pray) this is the case
Surprised to read that bc he’s an Oklahoma kid. Wonder why mom would want him far away if the Sooners are the home team

I know the stats say roughly 20% of the top players who commit end up flipping. But thats a little misleading without context. If the right 2 out of 10 flip it changes EVERYTHING. We lost Cormani to a flip last year right. What if we lost Cormani and Francis? What if we flip Stewart and Scott? 2 seems like an insignificant number, but in big time college football those 2 could be the difference between a 10-2 season and #6.
Adds up over time too

Advertisement
Bump since Franklin and Stone both seem to be gone. I assume we have no shot here as well?
Jack Black Yes GIF

Advertisement
Bump since Franklin and Stone both seem to be gone. I assume we have no shot here as well?
Georgia, A$M and us.

He is really into Georgia and his teammate just signed which he quoted and tweeted at Georgia and will be OV soon to Georgia.

A$M will try and make him an offer he can't refuse.

We should try to match the A$M offer and see if his connection with Mario along with the matched offer is enough to get him over the line.

Going to come down to if he wants money which is us vs A$M or if he wants to go and hop aboard the Georgia class.

All the buzz rn is pointing to Georgia so who even then its not a sure thing the NIL deal will even be a factor for him so yea 70% Georgia lean imo. I just think this is all pointing to Miami going all in on getting David Stone and Jayden Jackson along with him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back