2024 Aydin Breland 4* DT from Mater Dei

Advertisement
If y’all land Breland but lost Kam to Auburn is the feeling overall more positive?
Glasses Why Dont We Have Both GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

But…

Fun Yes GIF by Lilly Singh

Beating ATM would open up so much for recruiting and the national perception of Miami. It’s an SEC school that will probably beat an SEC school they’re not supposed to. Which will only help us.

Until we are consistently beating at least the "mid" SEC schools below UGA and Bama, we're going to be considered mediocre, rightfully so. It was another era, but even Randy Shannon's team beat A2M.

Need to cut Jimbo at the knees. Wtf really wants to be an "Aggie" in today's day and age? That alumni base is freakishly cultish, too. Really nice one on one, but full children of the corn when in crowds.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys please dont get too up or too down about these predictions. But but what D$ said could be tracking well. We get 2 or 3 of the big 4 and thats Breland, Stone, Franklin and Simmons. Our class looks very different. Mario relationship with the kid from jump maybe a huge factor just like with Wayne and Riley Williams who both traversed the country to come help a struggling program. I appreciate it.

If y’all land Breland but lost Kam to Auburn is the feeling overall more positive?
Mixed feelings but preferrably both. Our DT position is looking spooky next season unless we bring in multiple elite level players in high school and the portal as well probably. Taylor is most likely gone and so is Deen the projected starters.

Advertisement
Not good enough Imo.

For this DLine class to be elite, you need three studs. Jones and Breland would be awesome, but need a third. We don’t even know how solid Jones’s commitment is.

I’ll be severely disappointed if we lose Franklin to Auburn…and then if you lose that, you expect A&M not to outbid us for Breland? At a bare minimum, they’ll drive that price up big time. Don’t see a world where we outbid oil money if we can’t outbid Auburn.

Not good enough Imo.

For this DLine class to be elite, you need three studs. Jones and Breland would be awesome, but need a third. We don’t even know how solid Jones’s commitment is.

I’ll be severely disappointed if we lose Franklin to Auburn…and then if you lose that, you expect A&M not to outbid us for Breland? At a bare minimum, they’ll drive that price up big time. Don’t see a world where we outbid oil money if we can’t outbid Auburn.
If money is comparable breland might choose us on the strength of longevity of relationship with Mario. It's not always to the highest bidder point blank. As long as the gap between our offers isn't huge we might have a good shot.

If money is comparable breland might choose us on the strength of longevity of relationship with Mario. It's not always to the highest bidder point blank. As long as the gap between our offers isn't huge we might have a good shot.
100% agreed that we probably just need to get in the ballpark.

Except what’s the ballpark from oil money at a position of need? It’s probably viewed as a ridiculous overpay. It would help if we can beat them H2H in September on the field.

I never bought the UGA for Breland love because they have like six DTs committed.

Advertisement
Not good enough Imo.

I only bring that up because recent intel suggested Auburn currently leads for Kam, and with their recent resurgence, anything can happen. Breland choosing Miami looks like a possibility for sure
100% agreed that we probably just need to get in the ballpark.

Except what’s the ballpark from oil money at a position of need? It’s probably viewed as a ridiculous overpay. It would help if we can beat them H2H in September on the field.

I never bought the UGA for Breland love because they have like six DTs committed.
Miami vs Auburn for Kam
Miami vs 8&4 for Breland

Not good enough Imo.

Need two DT studs and a DE stud.

Does Breland/Jones/Lightfoot/Russell meet your expectation?

Need two DT studs and a DE stud.

Does Breland/Jones/Lightfoot/Russell meet your expectation?
Absolutely not.

I’m fine with one elite end but you need three elite DTs. Jones has all-world potential but you need at least two guys ready to fight for the two deep in ‘24 given what the potential depth chart looks like. I don’t think Jones will be ready - unbelievable potential, but still raw.

And I get everyone is still technically “unpolished” out of high school, but some guys are further along than others.

Put your money where your mouth is and win out for Franklin and Breland. We’ve already whiffed on everyone else, should have plenty of funds right?

Advertisement
Back