AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Seeing as I don't think any additional info will pop up before NSD, it's time for the DSJR account to be permanently retired.

If you're coming to Heritage on Wednesday, wears canes apparel so I can say hi.

[MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION], holding you to enforce the wagers, happy to be able to sweep out a few trolls for everyone on the way out.

Cheers to you CIS, Wednesday starts a new era for our team. Enjoy the fireworks and go CANES.

Woah there, hold up. Nah man. No way. He can't just do that, can he? How you just gone make an account, post 800 times, say all the things you've said, be ridiculously confident about something that no news outlet even considers a real possibility, make account bets, and then just leave? Especially not without telling us who you are. That's ****ed up man. Even my dad had the stones to tell me alcohol was more important before leaving. If I don't see that final post of who you really are on NSD, I will have some serious trust issues on this site (and beyond) lol.

Advertisement
This site is addictive, man. I was supposed to spend this morning/early afternoon writing a graduate school paper. Whelp...

Seeing as I don't think any additional info will pop up before NSD, it's time for the DSJR account to be permanently retired.

[MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION], holding you to enforce the wagers, happy to be able to sweep out a few trolls for everyone on the way out.

Cheers to you CIS, Wednesday starts a new era for our team. Enjoy the fireworks and go CANES.

See you there, I'll be the shortest adult male in Ty's family group...

imma gonna finish rattlers sentence

...so i will be the first to see TY pull out the U hat from the bag on the floor next to his chair

imma gonna finish rattlers sentence

...so i will be the first to see TY pull out the U hat from the bag on the floor next to his chair

No! A turnover Chain gottdammit!!

Advertisement

With the biggest heart <3

Wait. So you’re banning an account before your wagers come thru?

you going to be on tv when Ty announces??

Advertisement
The amount of emotional swings i've endured in the past 72 hours isn't healthy

Me and Erick and David will be there. Just messaged you on Twitter.

Exactly what I was thinking. Dee is never shy about sharing info, and he’s been quiet as a church mouse and vague.

Brother you know id love to tell yall whatever went down the whole weekend. But we all know that aint possible. I will say except the hickup with pink & someone else on friday this weekend went AMAZING for us. Please respect we cant talk about any more than that on here. For once we all gonna have to just respect that. By the way what i said about chatfield came straight from someone who would know the exact story. Also said jits a lil short of a full deck. So rational might not be the way go approach this. PLEASE NO MORE PMS.

I didn’t PM you, big fella. I respect that you’re tight-lipped on this. I’ve been of the theory that we are keeping everything quiet on purpose. Your silence just reinforced what I was already thinking.

As for Chatfield being short of a full deck, when he said “those boys are Ok” talking about UM’s coaches I thought that was a peculiar thing for a HS kid to say about college football coaches.

The pm part wasnt addressed to you. It was a general statement. Update after exit interviews the assesment is we have a very good shot at tc & ps2 but its not a done deal. Mother is sold for ps2 & tc. Parents letting tc make his own call.

Thanks Dee. I've been saying it all along, he's gonna make his own decision but it's gonna be made after the process is handled objectively. Also, I wanna shut down a little bit of fake news out there. That's not Ty's sister in the Twitter post that y'all were talking about earlier, it's his niece. All of his sisters weren't even there when the Fart Gang came by. Ty is the baby by a loooong shot and the only son, so trust when I say no one's trying to ship him off. But it's his life, he's been raised the right way, so no one's gonna make him stay if his heart & mind tell him otherwise. I've just been sitting back and watch people make assumptions and more people parrot the same assumptions. As far as a job offer, I'm a family member but that definitely is not my place to pry about something like that. There are personal things that my parents & siblings can't ask me about. It's none of my business, plain & simple. I still believe we win out...

You've be an A+ poster and representative of the family.

Posting @yourself I see 😏

Advertisement

Hmmmm...

Wait. So you’re banning an account before your wagers come thru?

And some people have no problem with it!!!!

How bad would it suck if Sileo is Choad Wilson looking to stick one final dagger in UM fans?

Advertisement

so Miami and Bama coverage at AH damnnn

Hmmmm...

They aint showing up to watch one player sign, thats for **** sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back