AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
He never said both. Pay attention.

Who’d he say?

Do you know how to read?

Yea. But if you think I’m gonna patrol 50 pages and 700 comments you’re dumber than u sound

So you admit to not knowing what's going on, yet you're sure he's a troll? Sounds like the actions of a dumb person. Go get that GED please.

Hey man, believe what u want. Lmao.

Advertisement
You’re never going to guess who he is. A select few on this board knows...stop guessing. If he was a troll he would’ve been stomped out a long time ago.

Lol he’s gone now. Why don’t the “select few” spill the beans on who this guy is?
Because he’s coming back.

HlQe.gif

LMAO!

I was sure DSJ was PS2 from the future. But after reading his last post, I have an alternative theory. Connection to AH, knows the real **** about the AH4, talking about how we might "sweep" all four - DSJ is the school custodian. How does he know what the kids are really thinking? Because he has overheard them talking while on the can. That actually makes what he says even more reliable because people are incapable of lying while dropping a deuce.

giphy (13).webp

Last edited:
Advertisement
You’re never going to guess who he is. A select few on this board knows...stop guessing. If he was a troll he would’ve been stomped out a long time ago.

As long as his prediction comes true I don’t care to know who he is. Wednesday gone be interesting.

Lol he’s gone now. Why don’t the “select few” spill the beans on who this guy is?

So he will be coming back with a new account? Sounds like a real insider.

Lol not what I meant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Lol not what I meant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wtf did you mean then?

Advertisement
regardless DSJ made these last few weeks fun and was on point so far with everythjng he has written on the board.
Wouldn’t be surprised if its Pete at this point

I can’t believe y’all havent figured out it’s. Pete. Jk. It is intriguing though.

Seeing as I don't think any additional info will pop up before NSD, it's time for the DSJR account to be permanently retired.

If you're coming to Heritage on Wednesday, wears canes apparel so I can say hi.

[MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION], holding you to enforce the wagers, happy to be able to sweep out a few trolls for everyone on the way out.

Cheers to you CIS, Wednesday starts a new era for our team. Enjoy the fireworks and go CANES.

See you there, I'll be the shortest adult male in Ty's family group...

Advertisement
[MENTION=13993]RattlerCane305[/MENTION] aka the GOAT has spoken. He is obviously not shook by DSJR like most of us pansies were. He knows what’s up. #Closingtime

Sileo with a fantastic troll job

If he was trolling, it was a long time in the making. I mean the dude made an account, posted hundreds of times, and then came out with this. I just don't see why someone would work so hard to do all of that.

To me, the more obvious scenario is that he's either right or wrong about his info. Putting that much work into a troll job — literally months in the making — just seems too ridiculous. But this is CIS, so you never know.

I'm going to trust him on this one, and hopefully, it all works out.

This along with working with guys like [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] and [MENTION=16725]fran[/MENTION]chise who have been on here for a long time. Maybe he is off with suspending the account. However, with or without his insight, those young men wanting to play for us just make sense!!!! Can we get over that, we have a real staff and administration running this ship

Seeing as I don't think any additional info will pop up before NSD, it's time for the DSJR account to be permanently retired.

If you're coming to Heritage on Wednesday, wears canes apparel so I can say hi.

[MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION], holding you to enforce the wagers, happy to be able to sweep out a few trolls for everyone on the way out.

Cheers to you CIS, Wednesday starts a new era for our team. Enjoy the fireworks and go CANES.

See you there, I'll be the shortest adult male in Ty's family group...

game, set, match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back