AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Seeing as I don't think any additional info will pop up before NSD, it's time for the DSJR account to be permanently retired.

If you're coming to Heritage on Wednesday, wears canes apparel so I can say hi.

[MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION], holding you to enforce the wagers, happy to be able to sweep out a few trolls for everyone on the way out.

Cheers to you CIS, Wednesday starts a new era for our team. Enjoy the fireworks and go CANES.

Haha wow. We were all fooled.

Advertisement
You’re never going to guess who he is. A select few on this board knows...stop guessing. If he was a troll he would’ve been stomped out a long time ago.

I'll be optimisitc for once. Just hope I don't get caught with my pants down. Let's roll, Zbrod.

I dunno who DSJ is though I'd like to for sake of curiosity

But either way, I'm Rollin with the good, too far in at this point so **** it.

We ******!

You’re never going to guess who he is. A select few on this board knows...stop guessing. If he was a troll he would’ve been stomped out a long time ago.

Ok. How do you know I haven’t figured it out. I think I have and I’ll leave it at that.

Advertisement
One of two possibilities.

1. You’ve been had. Led like lemmings off the cliff into the sea.

2. If it’s PS2 to Miami (along with Nesta) then I have a very good idea who DSJR is...and it’s not any of the people you lamebrains keep posting like PSsr etc. It’s nobody that’s been mentioned but I’m not giving it away. The clue is in his last post.

I hope it’s the latter, if it’s the former, then Rok has been supplanted as trollmaster.

Somebody who teaches or coaches at Heritage.

I’m not saying.

if you recall he also knows a lot about weather. during the hurricane he had some valuable sophisticated interpretation of the various models. a science teacher at AH perhaps.

Lol he’s gone now. Why don’t the “select few” spill the beans on who this guy is?

2. If it’s PS2 to Miami (along with Nesta) then I have a very good idea who DSJR is...and it’s not any of the people you lamebrains keep posting like PSsr etc. It’s nobody that’s been mentioned but I’m not giving it away. The clue is in his last post.

I hope it’s the latter, if it’s the former, then Rok has been supplanted as trollmaster.

I’m not saying.

if you recall he also knows a lot about weather. during the hurricane he had some sophisticated interpretation of the various models. a science teacher at AH perhaps.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
when Pat and Tyson open the coverage with Miami hats, the SEC boyz gonna **** their pants and realize they can't take players anymore from the state of miami without a fight.

Maybe the most important part of this. Also starting to get a pipeline going out of Heritage. We got one last cycle, and hopefully several this cycle. Can't just think of the short term gains here. This is all huge stuff happening on Wednesday.

This is bigger than pipeline to one school, this is about getting who we need from any school in the state of Miami. We have an elite coach and staff. Fellas we won 10-11 games this year with a qb that completed like 48% of his passes with guys open all day, with one real running back after game three and our best most elite receiver playing at like 60% most of the year. !!!

I’m not saying.

if you recall he also knows a lot about weather. during the hurricane he had some sophisticated interpretation of the various models. a science teacher at AH perhaps.

tenor.gif

lmao.

It’s a troll bud. You can’t possibly believe UM is landing both Campbell and Surtain

He never said both. Pay attention.

Who’d he say?

Do you know how to read?

Yea. But if you think I’m gonna patrol 50 pages and 700 comments you’re dumber than u sound

So you admit to not knowing what's going on, yet you're sure he's a troll? Sounds like the actions of a dumb person. Go get that GED please.

So you think what he's been saying is true?

Advertisement
By the way, I think a lot of you are prematurely dumping your DSJ stock. You're going to be sorry when the market corrects.

I agree but I have to admit his statement about retiring his account permantely threw me off. It’s the first time I questioned if Dan is trolling or not. Dan has always been a good poster on this website. He never claimed to have tidbits about recruiting or our program prior the PS2 stuff. Here’s hoping Dan isn’t gone forever.

Advertisement
By the way, I think a lot of you are prematurely dumping your DSJ stock. You're going to be sorry when the market corrects.

I agree but I have to admit his statement about retiring his account permantely threw me off. It’s the first time I questioned if Dan is trolling or not. Dan has always been a good poster on this website. He never claimed to have tidbits about recruiting or our program prior the PS2 stuff. Here’s hoping Dan isn’t gone forever.

This is true. Dude has been a solid poster since August. Who the **** has the time, patience, and fortitude to post on CIS for a full Cane's season just to troll right before signing day? Like I said, it seems a little far-fetched.

Seeing as I don't think any additional info will pop up before NSD, it's time for the DSJR account to be permanently retired.

If you're coming to Heritage on Wednesday, wears canes apparel so I can say hi.

[MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION], holding you to enforce the wagers, happy to be able to sweep out a few trolls for everyone on the way out.

Cheers to you CIS, Wednesday starts a new era for our team. Enjoy the fireworks and go CANES.

Blessings to you brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back