AH4 update

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Someone makes a bet with a permaban on the line, but instead just “retires” the account before NSD? Sorry to be that guy, but call me a bit more skeptical now.

When you hit a walk-off homerun you flip the bat, round the bases, and disappear. You don’t come back up to bat 3 innings later.

Advertisement
I'm going to chalk this up as Nesta trolling some ****** at Tennessee, nothing seems to indicate he's flipping. That said, until he does sign I don't feel good about him.

Advertisement
I don't trust any of these Heritage kids.

One of them said he might not sign here because our uniforms "aren't comfortable."

Stampini reporting that he has been told Nesta is UF bound.

Rumor is that he told Drew Hughes he was going to UF while on his OV at UTK.

This man for real?

LMAO. Who the **** is Drew Hughes?

So we're getting AH4, then we're not getting any of them, then we're back to getting all them, Campbell got bought by UGA, Nesta is gonna flip to UF.....

No one knows chit except these recruits and their families (and to an extent, the families themselves aren't sure).

Advertisement
So we're getting AH4, then we're not getting any of them, then we're back to getting all them, Campbell got bought by UGA, Nesta is gonna flip to UF.....

No one knows chit except these recruits and their families (and to an extent, the families themselves aren't sure).

Exactly.

Drew Hughes is a player personal guy that used to be at Florida. People say Nesta messes around a lot, it was probably a middle age man thinking he was serious.

I mean out of everyone Drew Hughes knows but nobody else does LOL. And now Stanpeni finds this out 2 weeks after it happened. Sounds like it Cane up in conversation.

Keep in mind he said he’s retiring the Sileo name. He likely has “SuckMyAnalCanalICalledSurtainToUM” reserved.

Advertisement

Truth is catching

However this goes down, it will go down as the bamboozle of the century for a lot of fanbases

Advertisement
Keep in mind he said he’s retiring the Sileo name. He likely has “SuckMyAnalCanalICalledSurtainToUM” reserved.

He definitely doesnt have an anal canal. Must be another name, similar, but different nonetheless. :fap:

I live about 120 miles northeast of UTK and it's a s**thole! I've been to the campus and the stadium back when the Canes played there. I doubt seriously that Nesta would've been impressed on his visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back