***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'll say it again; if you QB can't get it to wide open receivers, you aren't getting it done.

As it stands right now, Clemson can play Man with impunity. And why not? The QB they are against, even if he has a guy wide open, he can't get it there.

our days of being able to hide rosier are over. Hopefully he can step up and get us back into this game

That's Playoff football. There's no such thing as hiding a QB at this point in the season. He can either make plays for you or he can't

He meant the entire season.

I also agree with what he said. He gonna have to open the playbook for Rosier because these plays were he try to hide Rosier ain't gonna work.

To think we play Bama in the orange bowl... could be 3 straight losses to end the season. We need a QB. Until than, we will never reach our true potential.

Advertisement
However this ends, we needed to know exactly where we are. Our freshmens will know what it’s like to face a top team and how they need to prepare to beat them. Clemson is definitely for real. Let’s see how this team responds to the challenge in the second half.

Nothing special about Clemson just better offensive scheme

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Another dumb post by a poster who wears green and orange glasses.

Clemson is miles better than Miami. They are elite right now.

Yeah let's keep floating this idea that we have better talent than everyone else, we just need to call some magic plays. Some of our fans are really the biggest f***ing imbeciles.

Exact same game, but with a QB that hits passes and we are likely at 14-10 right now, with a fighting chance to knock off #1 . So yes, miami has the talent except at QB this year.

This. Just like last week this game is mostly about qb. With a competent qb we should have at least 10 on the board and we're in the game.

Not impressed w Richt’s play calling AT ALL!

What is he going to call? O-line cant handle their d-line and rosier cant throw.

How bout screens, runs up the middle instead of east/west runs, bubble screens, use the TE, post up Cager and Langham....there’s a plethora of play calls you can make

We’ve called those plays. At some point your QB has to complete a pass so that the drive can keep going so you can call the plethora of plays that are out there.

Advertisement
I'll say it again; if you QB can't get it to wide open receivers, you aren't getting it done.

As it stands right now, Clemson can play Man with impunity. And why not? The QB they are against, even if he has a guy wide open, he can't get it there.

and your wr's arent fast and dont fight for balls.

Yes. UNC showed everyone how to beat Miami. They just couldn't get it done themselves. Stack the box, play man-to-man and force Rosier to beat you.

Im telling you guys, the lack of a mid season bye week is killing this team.

Guys dropping like flies.

Scrolling through fields of cluelessness and foolishness and this poster made a salient post. Yes, Clemson is that good and no bye week coupled with a smorgasbord of injuries spells trouble...and no amount of coaching or whining is going to change that.

This would be a different game with a different QB.

Rosier single handedly shuts us out. He's an awful, awful awful QB. Just pathetic. Hate him passionately

I don't hate him, he's just a kid. A mediocre qb with this D could win 10 games (in 12 game season). To win a ring, you either need to have an absolutely elite defense (ours is very good but not elite) or a star qb. Rosier has taken us as far he can, and I thank him for that.

It's not his fault he shouldn't be starting for an ACC team. He's just what we have.
F*cking this. These imbeciles act like Rosier is playing poorly on purpose. Grow up or leave this thread ffs.

Advertisement
If anything this is a good practice for the OB against Bama or Wisconsin

Advertisement
Richt winning 10 games & the costal with Rosier is a minor miracle.

Would have been 11 too if not for Irma.

I sincerely thank Rosier for his guts and many comeback wins this season, but I think we should all hope Perry seizes the reigns this coming spring/summer

I'll wait to judge Richt and his offense until he has his own hand picked QB. Kaaya just wasnt mobile enough to do what Richt wants to do and Rosier just isn't the answer. Kid is a gamer but he's just not accurate or heady enough.

This year showed progress. We are a top 10-15 team right now but still lacking at QB and still have some depth issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back