***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing special about Clemson just better offensive scheme

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Another dumb post by a poster who wears green and orange glasses.

Clemson is miles better than Miami. They are elite right now.

Yeah let's keep floating this idea that we have better talent than everyone else, we just need to call some magic plays. Some of our fans are really the biggest f***ing imbeciles.

Advertisement
Should be something like 21-10 or 21-7. Terrible half offensively for Miami. Defensively, Miami has calmed down a bit, but offensively, it is bad news.

Advertisement
Since we don’t have 3 TO’s we are not getting a chance to score at the end. Another dumbass coaching mistake by Richt who calls time outs worse the anyone in college. Yeah our offense looks super and Richt is the mastermind. He plays and coaches like chicken crap. Lol he looks and sounds like a DUMMY! Yeah Mark 21-0 is not insurmountable, especially when your offense can’t set a first down. Mark you are not only delusional but in denial that you need an OC. What a clown

OVERREACTION. Calm down dude. Richt is 19-5 at Miami right now after the terrible Golden and Shannon years. It's not like our QB has helped in any way

Yeah let's keep floating this idea that we have better talent than everyone else, we just need to call some magic plays. Some of our fans are really the biggest f***ing imbeciles.

they are more talented and faster. our best talent is our fresh & soph. but they are not unbeatable, we just havent done what we have too. we are a class away, i always said that. 2018 will fully give us that depth we need.

This would be a different game with a different QB.

Rosier single handedly shuts us out. He's an awful, awful awful QB. Just pathetic. Hate him passionately

I don't hate him, he's just a kid. A mediocre qb with this D could win 10 games (in 12 game season). To win a ring, you either need to have an absolutely elite defense (ours is very good but not elite) or a star qb. Rosier has taken us as far he can, and I thank him for that.

It's not his fault he shouldn't be starting for an ACC team. He's just what we have.

Game could easily be 42 nothing if Dabo wanted.

Im sure Dabo is not holding back...

Nothing changed , other than one poss we ran man , single high and forced a punt . Second poss we pinned them on 1 yard line with a minute left . No coach in America forces the issue up 21-0 there.

What are you guys talking about " pulling the dogs off" ? One stop equals " pulling dogs off" clueless.

Advertisement
richt really isnt that goof of a pc. Homer just had like 3 strraight runs and hey lets zone him again to the short side of the field

You trust Rosier to actually come close to hitting a target?!?!?!

no i kinda expect a cohesive offensive gameplan..regardles of the qb...something i hvent seen in 2 years.

Im more down on richt than diaz as oc....cause i expected more from richt as a playcaller...his grade has been a disappointment for me. Not even based off this game

Can’t help but downvote. You expect to see cohesion when the starting Qb barely completes 50% of his passes. And doesn’t excel in any particular aspect of the passing game, can’t throw short, can’t throw medium and definately can’t throw long. We’ve had guys running open all year the “game plan”’would lot better if we hit open guys occasionally.

Exact same game, but with a QB that hits passes and we are likely at 14-10 right now, with a fighting chance to knock off #1 . So yes, miami has the talent except at QB this year.

"Miami finishes the half with just 64 yards of offense, it's fourth-worst first half of the past decade." -David M. Hale, ESPN Staff Writer

I'm shocked we're not down by more.

Advertisement
Clemson is just better, we're good, they are very good. Their QB is good, ours is not so good.

Not impressed w Richt’s play calling AT ALL!

What is he going to call? O-line cant handle their d-line and rosier cant throw.

How bout screens, runs up the middle instead of east/west runs, bubble screens, use the TE, post up Cager and Langham....there’s a plethora of play calls you can make

That defense is going to blow screens up. The o-line wont allow runs up the middle. And anything passing means nothing with rosier.

Advertisement
Since we don’t have 3 TO’s we are not getting a chance to score at the end. Another dumbass coaching mistake by Richt who calls time outs worse the anyone in college. Yeah our offense looks super and Richt is the mastermind. He plays and coaches like chicken crap. Lol he looks and sounds like a DUMMY! Yeah Mark 21-0 is not insurmountable, especially when your offense can’t set a first down. Mark you are not only delusional but in denial that you need an OC. What a clown

why don’t you post this in the thread you just had to create to draw attention to yourself.

Not impressed w Richt’s play calling AT ALL!

What is he going to call? O-line cant handle their d-line and rosier cant throw.

How bout screens, runs up the middle instead of east/west runs, bubble screens, use the TE, post up Cager and Langham....there’s a plethora of play calls you can make

That defense is going to blow screens up. The o-line wont allow runs up the middle. And anything passing means nothing with rosier.

THey are making Malik beat them with his arm, and he can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back