***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We certainly don't have the talent to play with them this night. But for the love of god could we at least expand a playbook to the point where we have double digit plays????

Crazy thing about this game... if:

1. Rosier completes the pass to Thomas for a TD
2. We recover fumble
3. Make our FG attempt

We would be down 14-10

richt really isnt that goof of a pc. Homer just had like 3 strraight runs and hey lets zone him again to the short side of the field

You trust Rosier to actually come close to hitting a target?!?!?!

no i kinda expect a cohesive offensive gameplan..regardles of the qb...something i hvent seen in 2 years.

Im more down on richt than diaz as oc....cause i expected more from richt as a playcaller...his grade has been a disappointment for me. Not even based off this game

Advertisement
Hope you guys are happy with 2 and 3 losses every year. Thats what Richt gives you, with frustrating and embarrassing losses mixed in.

This coach and his staff just arent good enough.

We've averaged 5 losses since 2003. I'll take 2 or 3 losses for this season.

We all knew we need a perfect game to win. Despite getting raped on both side a TD pass to Thomas, FG from Badge, Fumble recovery from 12 and we'd be right there. But this team is not ready for that. Clemson is simply on a different level. We are a top 10-15 team, not top 5

richt really isnt that goof of a pc. Homer just had like 3 strraight runs and hey lets zone him again to the short side of the field

no i kinda expect a cohesive offensive gameplan..regardles of the qb...something i hvent seen in 2 years.

Im more down on richt than diaz as oc....cause i expected more from richt as a playcaller...his grade has been a disappointment for me. Not even based off this game

Agree, the short side field on read zone was baad

Advertisement
This would be a different game with a different QB.

Rosier single handedly shuts us out. He's an awful, awful awful QB. Just pathetic. Hate him passionately

We were never going to slow down Clenson's Offense completely. Not even Bama was able to do that. Our only chance was to take advantage of our WR's vs. their DB's. All things considered, the OL has held up pretty well. Malik's had time. He's had his shots.

Advertisement

2. We recover fumble
3. Make our FG attempt

We would be down 14-10
Just stop. We got entirely outplayed and you're trying to convince people it should be 14-10?

Advertisement

2. We recover fumble
3. Make our FG attempt

We would be down 14-10

Rosier is holding the team back. It's that simple.

Agree, the short side field on read zone was baad

Thank you!

Just saw PJ Brown decked out in Canes gear. We are sucking balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back