***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
defensive scheme was poor from the start, as manny made changes, clemson started getting stopped. I hate that it takes 30 mins to get the right defense.

Guys let's settle down. We have time left. This isn't over. We hung in their. They haven't knocked us out. We need to get the wildcat going with Deejay.

Hope rosier is having a good time cause this is his second to last game he will ever play in his life

Advertisement
HOPEFULLY, hopefully Diaz make those good 2nd half adjustment and Rosier hits an open WR.

The good. We're stopping the run pretty well.
The bad we aren't getting enough pressure. This games seems like the UVa game.

Last edited:
This would be a different game with a different QB.

Rosier single handedly shuts us out. He's an awful, awful awful QB. Just pathetic. Hate him passionately

I don't hate him, he's just a kid. A mediocre qb with this D could win 10 games (in 12 game season). To win a ring, you either need to have an absolutely elite defense (ours is very good but not elite) or a star qb. Rosier has taken us as far he can, and I thank him for that.

Advertisement
We can't win with 10 guys on offense. Rosier, its either now or never.

Since we don’t have 3 TO’s we are not getting a chance to score at the end. Another dumbass coaching mistake by Richt who calls time outs worse the anyone in college. Yeah our offense looks super and Richt is the mastermind. He plays and coaches like chicken crap. Lol he looks and sounds like a DUMMY! Yeah Mark 21-0 is not insurmountable, especially when your offense can’t set a first down. Mark you are not only delusional but in denial that you need an OC. What a clown

Advertisement
Guys let's settle down. We have time left. This isn't over. We hung in their. They haven't knocked us out. We need to get the wildcat going with Deejay.

Score first possession, and pendulum will swing back our way

42 has been dominant

He's going against a true freshman...nothing he has done has impressed me to be honest.

LOL!

i like wilkins as a player...hes good.

But hes doing nothing special this game...the guy in front of him is a true freshman that aint playing good right now. I'm just being honest. On his sack or whatever..donaldosn literally didnt move..like didnt take a step to the left or right.

Advertisement
our days of being able to hide rosier are over. Hopefully he can step up and get us back into this game

That's Playoff football. There's no such thing as hiding a QB at this point in the season. He can either make plays for you or he can't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back