***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clemson's the best team in the country. And I feel sorry for every team in the playoff that's going to have to play them.

But man, is Rosier ****ing me off. Perry, Weldon, or Williams (if he commits) needs to unseat him. Badly.

Advertisement
Whoever we play in the bowl game will do the same thing to us. The team is decimated and demoralized.

Only positive is practicing for next year.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I hear ya...I'm from Wisconsin watching the game on my laptop with this ****show on the big screen. Time to make the switch!

I'm a Wisconsin alum and allcan say is they have 1/18th the talent Miami has at all positions except RB and are putting up a fight against Taint. Missing that for this ****show ends in 3...2...1...

Advertisement
I'm a Wisconsin alum and all I can say is they have 1/18th the talent Miami has at all positions except RB and are putting up a fight against Taint. Missing that for this ****show ends in 3...2...1...

OSU is not that good this season. They got housed 31-0 against Clemson last year. LoL at comparing these two teams.

OSU throttles this embarrassment of a team.

We said all week that the opportunities would be there on Offense, and they have been. Malik is a nice player. I'm proud of him. I'mma ride with him. But he is what he is.

Advertisement
The d, turnovers and the running game have covered 12 up all year. His inconsistentcy is just more noticeable when you're losing.

Need to find a south Florida lineman that can block. Cause St. Louis, big Vaughn and Darling are getting merked at the point of attack right now. And Rosier definitely didn’t get his swag back this week at practice. He looks scared and overwhelmed

Pretty crazy to think a QB who started 11-0 for us could lose his starting job. SMH

Time to pray Perry is the second coming this board has overhyped so much

Advertisement
This offense will continue to struggle until we see OL play like the other team has.

Somebody get that Ole Miss qb on the phone. We have a starting position waiting on him.

Inexcusable for Homer not to get that first down

We don’t get anything at point of contact yet they roll over us for an extra couple yards at point of contact. Even their RBs vs our LBs. Complete physical mismatch

Advertisement
Malik is not starting next year I dont care what anybody thInks . If Richt starts him because he’s a senior we’re in trouble

Richt hasn't been known to do that, at least I'm not aware. But I agree, Rosier shouldn't start. His accuracy has been an issue all year long. And in the last two weeks it's bit us, really really hard.

Maybe if Thomas Brown and Richt open up the Bible we will actually get a stop? Thats all those faqqits care about anyway is their boy Jesu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back