***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Embarrassing. This loss is undoing what wins against ND and VT did. It essentially is reversing all the momentum we had and anyone foolish to think that a 10-3 season is successful is clueless.

Really not a success? First time winning 10 games since 2004. First time winning the coastal. Mind you this has been done largely with underclassmen. Even getting thrashed tonight, it's been a good season.

This is as pathetic as any Al Golden team.

Mark Richt will NEVER get it done here.

I'm a Wisconsin alum and all I can say is they have 1/18th the talent Miami has at all positions except RB and are putting up a fight against Taint. Missing that for this ****show ends in 3...2...1...

OSU is not that good this season. They got housed 31-0 against Clemson last year. LoL at comparing these two teams.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Embarrassing. This loss is undoing what wins against ND and VT did. It essentially is reversing all the momentum we had and anyone foolish to think that a 10-3 season is successful is clueless.

Really not a success? First time winning 10 games since 2004. First time winning the coastal. Mind you this has been done largely with underclassmen. Even getting thrashed tonight, it's been a good season.
OK, I'm posting drunk AND ****ed, not a good combination. But if we get waxed tonight, then yeah it's not a good way to close the year. And do you honestly want to play a ****ed off Bama team that thinks it belongs in the playoffs in the Orange Bowl? After seeing this performance?

Advertisement
Rosier can't connect for jack Sh*t

ANYone who says this is on coaches clearly is lost.

Players have to execute, and if our starting QB can't hit WIDE OPEN receivers on seemingly routine throws, that's not on the coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back