***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Embarrassing. This loss is undoing what wins against ND and VT did. It essentially is reversing all the momentum we had and anyone foolish to think that a 10-3 season is successful is clueless.

Really not a success? First time winning 10 games since 2004. First time winning the coastal. Mind you this has been done largely with underclassmen. Even getting thrashed tonight, it's been a good season.

This is as pathetic as any Al Golden team.

Mark Richt will NEVER get it done here.

Why don’t u kill your self. Please ban this troll mods

The CIS experts told me that rolling out Malik Rosier would help him with his thows. why can't he make them?

Advertisement
Let perry play. What’s the worst that can happen

New QB will do wonders

Nah because then people are going to cry and b**** about Richt benching him when he is clearly the problem offensively like I've said WEEKS before anyone else started to even consider it to be a possibility.

Awful awful.. throw anywhere within 5 feet of Thomas and he catches that

Advertisement
Just can’t win with Rosier he is not dynamic is any aspect of the position. He’s not a great runner he’s defiantly not a great thrower. An average QB has 100 yards and at least a TD.

In hindsight it might have been better to take our lumps with Perry.

LETS ALL BE THANKFUL THAT THIS IS THE LAST SEASON WE WILL EVER HAVE TO SEE MALIK ROSIER START A GAME FOR MIAMI

I honestly feel really bad for all the WRs on this team because they basically had to suffer a full season with the most inaccurate passer I’ve ever seen start a college football game for a premier program.

rosier just cant get it done thomas has to be frustrated as **** constantly beating his man and cant get the ball

Advertisement
Rosier can't connect for jack Sh*t

ANYone who says this is on coaches clearly is lost.

Players have to execute, and if our starting QB can't hit WIDE OPEN receivers on seemingly routine throws, that's not on the coaches.

Exactly. This is Perry's team next year.

This dude played baseball he must have had like a gazillion throwing errors

Advertisement
Embarrassing. This loss is undoing what wins against ND and VT did. It essentially is reversing all the momentum we had and anyone foolish to think that a 10-3 season is successful is clueless.

Really not a success? First time winning 10 games since 2004. First time winning the coastal. Mind you this has been done largely with underclassmen. Even getting thrashed tonight, it's been a good season.

This is as pathetic as any Al Golden team.

Mark Richt will NEVER get it done here.

Why don’t u kill your self. Please ban this troll mods
I second this motion.

Malik is not starting next year I dont care what anybody thInks . If Richt starts him because he’s a senior we’re in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back