***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are playing like we already accepted the loss and are just wanting to keep it close. WTF? You have to take chances and play aggressive. Thomas has been wide open twice and we cant make the play. The oline is getting their a$$es handed to them. We need a big play to score and get back into it.

Advertisement
Telling u, dude hasn’t been the same since the injury....but Diaz is getting his ish pushed in.

We need a offensive coach and all the lineman on both sides of the ball we can get. No more DB's all linemen.

Advertisement
Let perry play. What’s the worst that can happen

Game is way over. No sense in blowing his redshirt.

He better improve and earn the job next year or we are in serious trouble. If Rosier is our QB against LSU then we're 0-1 and low ranked

Mailk Rosier should never start another game for the university of Miami after the conclusion of this season

Advertisement
Can't win if your QB can't make throws like that.

It's that simple. We win the Pitt game if Rosier gets it to his guys.

Embarrassing. This loss is undoing what wins against ND and VT did. It essentially is reversing all the momentum we had and anyone foolish to think that a 10-3 season is successful is clueless.

Really not a success? First time winning 10 games since 2004. First time winning the coastal. Mind you this has been done largely with underclassmen. Even getting thrashed tonight, it's been a good season.
OK, I'm posting drunk AND ****ed, not a good combination. But if we get waxed tonight, then yeah it's not a good way to close the year. And do you honestly want to play a ****ed off Bama team that thinks it belongs in the playoffs in the Orange Bowl? After seeing this performance?

****, at this rate, I don’t want to play FAU.

Clemson's the best team in the country. And I feel sorry for every team in the playoff that's going to have to play them.

But man, is Rosier ****ing me off. Perry, Weldon, or Williams (if he commits) needs to unseat him. Badly.

They arent! Thats the sad thing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Need to find a south Florida lineman that can block. Cause St. Louis, big Vaughn and Darling are getting merked at the point of attack right now. And Rosier definitely didn’t get his swag back this week at practice. He looks scared and overwhelmed

That’s the problem.... Miami doesn’t have OL to win games especially at OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back