7on7 Practice Notes

Advertisement
Hot Take: Jeff Thomas is going to be the best wr on the team before the end of the season.

Jeff Thomas will be the biggest threat and open up the offense. However, he's going to make way for Richards to go off. Defenses will have to protect themselves against Thomas going deep. My prediction is the Richards finishes first in yards and touchdowns

Richards has deep speed also I think defenses will look to stop him first opening things up for Thomas. Once he shows he's a legit threat on a consistent basis it will become a pick your poison type of deal.

Advertisement
Rosier has never completed more than 51% of his passes in any game or scrimmage. If the poster is accurate--that's VERY encouraging--but call me skeptical. All Perry has to do is complete, at most, 60% of his passes in each scrimmage and the job is his, unless a huge light has come on for Rosier. Finally, a real QB competition that will make this group hold up it's end.

JT Money is going to make the secondary better and better for years to come. Can't wait to see him on the field. X-Cager. Y-Thomas. Z-Richards. I like that.

Delany, Young and Dean will take this defense to the next level. As the season went on, El Jefe disguised in his blitzes and coverages more and more. It will be interesting to see what packages he comes up with. Oh sweet baby Jesus! Thank you for the competent staff!!

I know that I've got to take that with a grain of salt, but I'm genuinely excited about our skill positions this year. More so than I can remember having been excited in recent years.

Rosier has never completed more than 51% of his passes in any game or scrimmage. If the poster is accurate--that's VERY encouraging--but call me skeptical. All Perry has to do is complete, at most, 60% of his passes in each scrimmage and the job is his, unless a huge light has come on for Rosier. Finally, a real QB competition that will make this group hold up it's end.

JT Money is going to make the secondary better and better for years to come. Can't wait to see him on the field. X-Cager. Y-Thomas. Z-Richards. I like that.

Delany, Young and Dean will take this defense to the next level. As the season went on, El Jefe disguised in his blitzes and coverages more and more. It will be interesting to see what packages he comes up with. Oh sweet baby Jesus! Thank you for the competent staff!!

Rosier completed 20 of 29 passes against Duke in 2015. I'm pretty sure that's over 51%.

Advertisement
I'm not putting a lot of stock in the duke game but I'm hoping 4 or 5 spring and fall camps rosier will eventually have the lights go on for him.

Advertisement
I remember last spring most people on here was talking that Rosier was like 9th string and would transfer before the first group of freshmen arrived last year.

I dont think some of yall realize how charmin soft our schedule is this year.... we could run the table with Malik Rosier.

September- FSU is the only toss up

vs Bethune
@ Arkansas St
@ FSU
vs Toledo

October- Undefeated

@ Duke
vs GT
vs Syracuse
@ UNC

November- Two toss ups bc of rivalry status but both we should win.

vs VT
vs ND
vs UVa
@ Pitt

We could. The only game I'd be worried w a freshman QB is@f$u. I think whoever has less turnovers in fall camp wins the spot. Not a fan of the 2 QB system though. I think we should ride w whoever wins

Advertisement
Y'all putting way too much stock into that Duke game

that Duke team was slightly better or equal to 99% of the teams on our schedule this year... and Rosier naturally is a better QB now than he was then.

**** sure wasnt better in the spring. He was actually worse throwing vs a weak group of corners. What is he going to do vs delaney, dean, and bandy?

Y'all putting way too much stock into that Duke game

that Duke team was slightly better or equal to 99% of the teams on our schedule this year... and Rosier naturally is a better QB now than he was then.

**** sure wasnt better in the spring. He was actually worse throwing vs a weak group of corners. What is he going to do vs delaney, dean, and bandy?

Personally I would start N'Kosi Perry... but I think all of our QBs will have a hard time against this defense. The games are going to be a lot easier though in comparison besides FSU.

If this report is true, this is all actually great heading into Fall camp in a month.

Rosier completed 20 of 29 passes against Duke in 2015. I'm pretty sure that's over 51%.
Please don't use real facts here to support your statement.

Advertisement
Back