5 star Kelvin Banks decommits from Oregon 👀👀👀

Advertisement
Advertisement
Said he really didn’t know I thought on that one. Not plugged in to that recruitment. Might of heard wrong though.
Maybe that is what he said, but one of the guys on there I thought said he would be surprised if we had a chance because he used all of his OVs up and said if they don't visit they usually don't sign with you.

Advertisement
Field seems to be auditioning for a role on this staff and still going after recruits.

073AFCBC-B91C-4F16-89F5-DC304E4CB49A.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wasn't really a transfer. USC let him out of his LOI he signed so he could sign with Miami
I guess if we want to get into the technicality of it sure. I consider him a transfer as we didn't get him outright from the beginning but even still, original point stands that we haven't done well with OOS highly ranked OL in a long time lol

I guess if we want to get into the technicality of it sure. I consider him a transfer as we didn't get him outright from the beginning but even still, original point stands that we haven't done well with OOS highly ranked OL in a long time lol

Didn't he "transfer" like a week after signing day? While still in high school? Pretty sure he never stepped foot on USC's campus as a student there

Advertisement
Back