5 star Kelvin Banks decommits from Oregon 👀👀👀

Advertisement
Advertisement
On3 has him ranked 14th.
Screenshot_20211209-214051.webp

we're ranked 18th nationally
Screenshot_20211209-213153.webp

Advertisement

Film is impressive. Easy to see why he's a 5 star. Dancing bear, very mobile with good feet for a kid his size. Good hip bend. Doesn't get in front of his toes when pulling. Has good play temperament, wants to dominate the opposing player. Only twist to him is I don't think he'll be able to play at OT out the gate. He excels at run blocking but really didn't have much reps pass blocking on film. I think it'll be best to start him out at OG if he's trying to play as a freshman. The level of competition is also a concern. He's bullying a lot of these kids who don't look like good competition for him.

If anybody is familiar with Texas ball, fill me in on the level of competition he's facing.

Film is impressive. Easy to see why he's a 5 star. Dancing bear, very mobile with good feet for a kid his size. Good hip bend. Doesn't get in front of his toes when pulling. Has good play temperament, wants to dominate the opposing player. Only twist to him is I don't think he'll be able to play at OT out the gate. He excels at run blocking but really didn't have much reps pass blocking on film. I think it'll be best to start him out at OG if he's trying to play as a freshman. The level of competition is also a concern. He's bullying a lot of these kids who don't look like good competition for him.

If anybody is familiar with Texas ball, fill me in on the level of competition he's facing.

The competition is good. Greater Houston, suburb school but they play legitimate teams with other D1 talent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
- Seantrel was a 5 star from Cali
- Reggie Youngblood 5 star from Tx
- Tyler McMeans 4 star from PA
- Ian Symonette 4 star from Tx
- Harland Gunn 4 star from Nebraska
- Bar Milo 4 star from Cali

Edit: correction Seantrel is from Minnesota
Bar is my guy.

Advertisement
Back