4-star ATH commit Washington "locked in" with UM, speaks on Legends Camp

View as article
Texas a&m doesn’t have a single trophy in the case.

I understand that we have to win but other programs have proved that it’s not the end all be all in recruiting.
Other than last year's team at a & m which was atleast competitive dumbo had a DECENT squad when kellen was QB. I get what you're saying & wouldn't even argue that it's not a HUGE piece in recruiting. It is substantial but most importantly you just gotta be able to check off as many boxes as possible. Other than the city of Miami, the chicks, the beaches and the nightlife we haven't really checked off any other boxes for football in a long time. That's simply being honest with ourselves. As a football team we haven't been able to consistently even compete with good to decent football teams in a while. Again that simply being honest. What good wins do we have in say the last 20 years? relevant wins 20 years... That's not something if you had a kid that has every option out there you're going to say let's go to University of Miami. We can't win a football game in the Blockbuster bowl but a single solitary kid or two will make all that difference.

Advertisement
Other than last year's team at a & m which was atleast competitive dumbo had a DECENT squad when kellen was QB. I get what you're saying & wouldn't even argue that it's not a HUGE piece in recruiting. It is substantial but most importantly you just gotta be able to check off as many boxes as possible. Other than the city of Miami, the chicks, the beaches and the nightlife we haven't really checked off any other boxes for football in a long time. That's simply being honest with ourselves. As a football team we haven't been able to consistently even compete with good to decent football teams in a while. Again that simply being honest. What good wins do we have in say the last 20 years? relevant wins 20 years... That's not something if you had a kid that has every option out there you're going to say let's go to University of Miami. We can't win a football game in the Blockbuster bowl but a single solitary kid or two will make all that difference.
Notre Dame blowout was our best win probably since I was in elementary school unless I’m missing one lol

Notre Dame blowout was our best win probably since I was in elementary school unless I’m missing one lol
Agreed. But being honest,rankings aside if that wasn't a school named NOTRE DAME are they anywhere near ranked like that? Would you have thought that was a top 10 team? Cause to me they got that ranking like they always do because of hype and they're one of the schools national media always wants to push. But exactly the point. Out of **** near twenty years we can count our meaningful wins on one hand... Let that set in. So Is it kids aren't loyal to us, or maybe our administration hasn't been loyal to our city?

Advertisement
I actually like when Ruiz flat out told Wong nah bro you signed your deal. we dont renegotiate. same principle here. you may have agreed to a NIL deal. not getting more now. if you want to go elsewhere so be it but dont come back if and when it doenst work out bc they fired their coach for another ****** year (remember that dude lost to MANNY DIAZ)
This is the real world and these kids need to learn it. If I was to deliver on a deal for a customer and said hey I think I undersold this can I get and extra $5K, what do you think they would say?

This is the real world and these kids need to learn it. If I was to deliver on a deal for a customer and said hey I think I undersold this can I get and extra $5K, what do you think they would say?

This is a completely different business, brother.

No binding agreement is anywhere in sight. No product has been delivered.

Bad analogy.

Advertisement
So ladies n gents, I’m not saying UL will snag The Washington boys, but I sent out the alarms about UL in June of this year in my OP. I told ya’ll they came into my back yard & scooped up kids who r from traditional mercenary schools, & they felt very A&Mish of 2022.

I also let ya’ll know that Adidas started w/ UDub & UL for their NIL launch. W/ UL having success w/ So Fla players, & new NIL lack of guidelines, we cannot take rumors as bull chit w/ this school. UL has been a dirty school for a min (knock, knock, knock…remember FBI/Adidas probe?)

Just good to keep an eye out on these a-holes; I have no info on this, but I just know what has happened in Cali, which was highly suspicious.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So ladies n gents, I’m not saying UL will snag The Washington boys, but I sent out the alarms about UL in June of this year in my OP. I told ya’ll they came into my back yard & scooped up kids who r from traditional mercenary schools, & they felt very A&Mish of 2022.

I also let ya’ll know that Adidas started w/ UDub & UL for their NIL launch. W/ UL having success w/ So Fla players, & new NIL lack of guidelines, we cannot take rumors as bull chit w/ this school. UL has been a dirty school for a min (knock, knock, knock…remember FBI/Adidas probe?)

Just good to keep an eye out on these a-holes; I have no info on this, but I just know what has happened in Cali, which was highly suspicious.
IIRC Louisville wasn’t named specifically but they were certainly what prompted the NCAA to step in and bring up that rule about not being allowed to finish in the bottom percentage academically too many times

I can’t remember exactly what happened with that

Advertisement
Back