4-star ATH commit Washington "locked in" with UM, speaks on Legends Camp

View as article
They've never been considered a cane lock by anyone in the know though. Robby is someone widely known as one of two kids that may end up elsewhere. Before anyone asks not gonna say who the other kid is so don't ask please and thanks.
1660785602225.jpeg

Advertisement
I think of the way the game is being played is no different than in business.

Let's say you're in college and graduating at the end of the Fall semester. You get an offer from the company you interned at in the Summer and you accept. You have 4 months until you start the new job. During the Fall your classmates are getting offers from other companies for more money than yours. Do you start looking around and interview with other companies? The answer is likely yes.

Another scenario I can personally attest to is getting offers from multiple companies. When working with a headhunter, I interviewed at multiple tech companies. More than one company made an offer. The headhunter asked me which company I wanted to work for. He leveraged the other company to get me a higher salary at the company I wanted to work at.

So, it's business whether we like it or not.
Company A (Louisville) offering 100k

Company B (UM) offering 50k

Stories come out you will be visiting Company A…. You really hope it causes your dream job Company B to come anywhere close to UL’s offer. Eventually B does and you are officially hired by Company B

Advertisement
Ruiz is a billionaire because he can predict changes in the market.

There’s no way he and Mario are not prepared for this.

Nobody can predict teenagers. Most of their minds change by the minute as they're just figuring out life.

Mario has a lot of experience with it, but what is Ruiz'z experience besides just being a father?

I just thought your statement was odd.

IIRC Louisville wasn’t named specifically but they were certainly what prompted the NCAA to step in and bring up that rule about not being allowed to finish in the bottom percentage academically too many times

I can’t remember exactly what happened with that

Oh, no; lol

They were definitely specifically named. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back