247 composite Class ranking

I want to finish #1 bump a top ten. If they are coached up properly we should be in the playoff contention every single year.

Advertisement
I been saying this for a minute.. Don't care about being the #1 class I just want 90.00+ Composite Rating Class Average. Lucky for us Richt is usually around top 5-7 in recruiting historically at UGA. 90.00+ is elite recruiting and no one in the coastal would be able to handle us except VT because they somehow do and they are elite at developing good CFB players.

VT is definitely well coached and plays us tough every year, even sometimes coming out with the W. However, I would not go as far to say that they "handle" us, especially not moving forward.

Hate to admit it but.. yes they have handled us.. since joining the ACC.. VT is 8-5 against us and been to the ACC championship game about 6-7 times and won 4 ACC titles.. meanwhile we can't get to one ACCCG.

They've beaten us any and every time we've had a chance to sniff a 10 win season.. '04, '09, '13, and '16.. We're 1-4 as a ranked team against them while they are 6-1 against us as a ranked team.. 1-3 when both are ranked.. If Miami was doing this to VT.. I'd say we're handling VT..

To put it bluntly, we can't beat VT when it matters since joining the ACC.. Whether it was to ruin their season or create momentum for ours we drop the ball against them every time.. Other then '05 we've only beaten them when neither team was going anywhere. ('08, '12, '14, '15)..

Based on the stats I've provided.. They've handled us. As for going forward, lets hope so... VT finds way to compete with us even when we had championship type rosters ('01, '02, '03, '04, '05) Im just saying.. Most Miami fans don't respect VT as legit rivals even though we should because they've been taking it to our *** the last decade.

That why the game at Home against VT is huge because if we really do want to take the next step we gotta beat em.

The truth is painful.

Fūck VagTech and their empty trophy case.

They get no respect from me.

IMG_4321.webp

True story: Virginia Tech Removes Empty Trophy Case | Eleven Warriors

remember when Shannon had that number 1 recruiting class back in '08? I do. lol

Randy's 08 class was too heavy but weak at the bottom. Now I realize we had some high end busts there but strictly talking about on paper this class is much stronger. You know it's a good class when the only guy you can question on the commit list is a top 100 overall QB commit.

the point is that class ranking is not always what it seems to be. I agree with some that as long as we can get a consensus top 10 filled with Florida athletes coupled with solid coaching we should be in NC contention year in and out.

I been saying this for a minute.. Don't care about being the #1 class I just want 90.00+ Composite Rating Class Average. Lucky for us Richt is usually around top 5-7 in recruiting historically at UGA. 90.00+ is elite recruiting and no one in the coastal would be able to handle us except VT because they somehow do and they are elite at developing good CFB players.

VT is definitely well coached and plays us tough every year, even sometimes coming out with the W. However, I would not go as far to say that they "handle" us, especially not moving forward.

Hate to admit it but.. yes they have handled us.. since joining the ACC.. VT is 8-5 against us and been to the ACC championship game about 6-7 times and won 4 ACC titles.. meanwhile we can't get to one ACCCG.

They've beaten us any and every time we've had a chance to sniff a 10 win season.. '04, '09, '13, and '16.. We're 1-4 as a ranked team against them while they are 6-1 against us as a ranked team.. 1-3 when both are ranked.. If Miami was doing this to VT.. I'd say we're handling VT..

To put it bluntly, we can't beat VT when it matters since joining the ACC.. Whether it was to ruin their season or create momentum for ours we drop the ball against them every time.. Other then '05 we've only beaten them when neither team was going anywhere. ('08, '12, '14, '15)..

Based on the stats I've provided.. They've handled us. As for going forward, lets hope so... VT finds way to compete with us even when we had championship type rosters ('01, '02, '03, '04, '05) Im just saying.. Most Miami fans don't respect VT as legit rivals even though we should because they've been taking it to our *** the last decade.

That why the game at Home against VT is huge because if we really do want to take the next step we gotta beat em.

You are about as well-versed on Vag Tech facts as anyone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back