247 composite Class ranking

OSU and USC could both be in the top 3 at the end, but it doesn't matter to me.

I suspect the staff identified guys like Pope, Lingered, and Jobe as the top guys at their positions, then we went out and got them. They probably had Nesta as the best at his position in the area and got him. If you trust the staff's ability to evaluate and develop talent, this is a **** of a class and an even better strategy.

SC class gonna be filthy. Basically our class, but w CA instead of FL animals.

It will probably look great on paper, but with USC...something just doesn't add up. They get a TON of 4 and 5 star recruits. They sit on the most complete recruiting base in the country. They can recruit every position within driving distance from campus, every year. Many of those guys get collegiate awards and recognition, but they just don't carry that presence or production to the pros. Who was the last real big time USC WR in the NFL? Last RB? Last QB? And they got 5 stars at those positions EVERY year.

Miami is kind of the opposite. We have studs that do and don't make it but, regardless of coaching staff, we also seem to have guys who end up real NFL players, every year, regardless of recruiting rankings or even college success.

Oh no doubt Im taking the FL baller over the Cali one. Thats not even a question.

Advertisement
****, every comment in this thread has completely conceded defeat & started waving the white flag 6-8 months out.

Smh, no confidence at all...

Long ways till NSD, we can add a quite a few more commits that keep us in the top spot, not to mention, when we win the battle for Campbell they're not going to have any DB's that outrank ours.

Plus, a lot of our guys can/will get ratings bumps throughout their Senior year, there's a good chance Scaife gets a 5-star, Pope could as well.

Wouldn't be shocked if Brevin Jordan also got his 5-star bump playing at a powerhouse program like Gorman.

In this thread alone we went from #1 , to falling out of the top 5, lol Tighten up, it's okay to have faith & feel confident in our program.

Don't be so scared of ridicule that you have to always be measured & capitulate, there's nothing wrong with being a fan with high expectations, even if it's sometimes unrealistic, that's the point of fandom.

We're not analysts for ESPN, we don't have to be fair & balanced lol.
Bunch of beat down losers on their knees in front of Urb and apparently a few other HCs too. Sad sacks.

OSU had a stacked class last year and this years is even better. They are doing work. I live in Columbus so I hear all about it...kill me

Pretty much ranking wise, but I'm not trading Miami's class for no one. You can argue a lot of our guys are underranked like jobe, pope who should be 5 stars to go along with lingard. Silvera and scaife are for sure top 150 players and gurvan hall should be a top75 player in the country imo

I'm sure as the season progresses along with our commits showing out at the opening, their rankings will rise.

Not that I care about rankings, but we will leapfrog Urban Liar's program when Blades commits (hopefully tomorrow as we suspect). Only a matter of time before he gets his 5th star after checking Amon-Ra at the rivals camp last weekend.

Not that I care about rankings, but we will leapfrog Urban Liar's program when Blades commits (hopefully tomorrow as we suspect). Only a matter of time before he gets his 5th star after checking Amon-Ra at the rivals camp last weekend.

They are in play for a lot more elite prospects still on the board than we are. They will finish #1 imo

Advertisement
Who knows how this thing shakes out -- and a #1 class is more about bragging rights than anything. But I want those bragging rights, and I also want our dudes to continue to be excited and talk **** about being the #1 class in the country.

C'mon down, Al Blades!

I been saying this for a minute.. Don't care about being the #1 class I just want 90.00+ Composite Rating Class Average. Lucky for us Richt is usually around top 5-7 in recruiting historically at UGA. 90.00+ is elite recruiting and no one in the coastal would be able to handle us except VT because they somehow do and they are elite at developing good CFB players.

I been saying this for a minute.. Don't care about being the #1 class I just want 90.00+ Composite Rating Class Average. Lucky for us Richt is usually around top 5-7 in recruiting historically at UGA. 90.00+ is elite recruiting and no one in the coastal would be able to handle us except VT because they somehow do and they are elite at developing good CFB players.

Agree

Agree

They're always well-coached, especially on defense with Foster.

Advertisement
Those top 5 classes sure helped them last season against Clemson

If you wanted to go that route, 7 straight number 1 classes didn't help Alabama against Clemson either

that game could have went either way and that was with a Senior QB vs a True Freshman QB...

Being a white knight for Alabama. Not t a good look.

wp-image-689577767jpg.jpeg

Just as little as long as Ty Campbell is in Orange and Green and not ghay and scarlett, they can have that No. 1 spot.

I believe the last 4 national champions averaged a top 10 class over a 5 year span.

Only morons argue stars don't matter. As long as we are in the top 10 yearly we should be good.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. If you're consistently in the top 10 you have a good chance of competing for a natty. Washington is getting in the playoffs and i dont know how good their last 4 classes were.

Just give me a top 10 class every year loaded with a majority of S.Fla ballas.

We all know that this star rating stuff is subjective and is used to sell magazines and get clicks.They are only going to hand out so many 4-5 stars in any given area,especially 5 stars and because of the abundance of talent in the S.Fla area there is a ton of kids that get understarred ,if that's a word.

Just give me a top 10 class of S.Fla Studs coached by coaches like MR and Kool and Diaz and I'm good.THAT will be plenty enough great players to be kicking A$$ around the country again..

Let the OSU's of the world win the star bragging rights while getting boatraced in the playoffs every year.

Ill take the doing the boat racing with the kids that finished 5-10.

Advertisement
Don't care about nothing but this U!!!! It ain't gone be easy, but *** these modafukkers! It's gone take three things, and that's what!?!??! HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL!

We will not pass taint again. ESPN moved them passed us 2 weeks ago before their latest 5 star. With 6 less commits. We should be top 5 but must beat FSU and prevent out s fla studs from going there.

Advertisement
We will not pass taint again. ESPN moved them passed us 2 weeks ago before their latest 5 star. With 6 less commits. We should be top 5 but must beat FSU and prevent out s fla studs from going there.

They have 3 less commits than Miami
Osu has 14, they don't have a special team player committed
We have 17 including one that is a kicker

Stay top 10. Over 90 average. A few projects/freak athletes every now and again from south Florida. We will be fine.

We have never won a recruiting title (don't tell me 2008) and most likely never will. But I'll take a south Florida 3 star over a nj 4 star 85% of the time.

Regular top 10 classes with a competent coaching staff gives Miami a shot at NCs in those years when we happen to have a big time QB. Keep reeling in top talent every year and hope to grab a star QB like Clemson just did.

Osu just jumped miami to #1 in the composite after the commit of matt jones a top 50 offensive lineman. They will finish #1 this year . However i think Miami will definitely finish top 3 in the country. Still will be an elite class for Miami regardless the ranking

Miami is putting together a very rock solid class and I think with a few surprises late, Miami could possibly take their spot back..

Advertisement
Back