2025 Roster Discussion

Two different bat signals. Anyone know who?

It’s the same bat signal. I have not been able to find out who the player is. I went through about 60 names last night in the 2026 class. And it was none of those players. It could be a 2025 player but that is highly highly unlikely. We will most likely have to drop players from our 2025 class because of the new roster limits

Advertisement
We also dropped a player from the 2026 class who is a freaking stud. @Canesfreak and I were very sad about Meridian Leffew leaving our class. He has been a monster in his sophomore year and this summer as well

We also dropped a player from the 2026 class who is a freaking stud. @Canesfreak and I were very sad about Meridian Leffew leaving our class. He has been a monster in his sophomore year and this summer as well
If he is a stud then he probably gets drafted early and never steps foot in any campus.

Advertisement
So that guy/site has Galvin as our lowest ranked portal addition? Okay then. I think he’s the one guy I’m excited about.
If I had to guess, they put a D1 season with no playing time into their model and didn't add any human analysis.

JUCO numbers alone are very promising, before you even look at the video available of him and his encouraging summer production.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I kinda wondered for a minute whether Sebastian Font was a placeholder name they accidentally posted.
He appears to be a highly intelligent kid who can run, gets on base and scores. No size, so, that might explain the lack of recruiting interest.

Freshman

1. LHP Ryan Ashford
  2. LHP Michael Fernandez
  3. RHP Lazaro Collera
  4. RHP Tate Derias
  5. RHP AJ Ciscar
  6. RHP James Kleiven
  7. C Nolan Johnson
  8. C Evan Taveras
  9. 2B Ethan Puig
  10. SS Adrian Areizaga
  11. SS Brandon DeGoti