2024 OL Isendre “Papa” Ahfua

Status
Not open for further replies.
How you gonna disrespect your brother, though?

Im Back Wake Up GIF

triple h wrestling GIF by WWE
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂. He was another guy that I was a big fan of. Antihero,…. just show up and kick ***. Miss that era of wrestling.

Advertisement
Yeah TOC/OBM caught me by surprise with that cheapshot since I don't remember ever having a conversation with him (or any worth remembering anyways) . I'm not going to complain to the mods, I knew my offseason heel turn was going to get nuclear heat like when the Iron Sheik beat Bob Backlund in the early 1980s. Im a professional, so even though he suckerpunched me, I'll still try to get him over, and we can get a lot of PPV buys for a Money in the Bank match next July.

If he wants to extend his hand in apology I'll consider it.

ezgif-1-58b908d19c.gif

@grover
I definitely think the suck tax is real and Im glad Cristobal swallowed his pride (if Cristobal needs pointers, @OrangeBowlMagic can provide helpful advise on swallowing) and now Mario seems willing to acknowledge the situation. Maybe Venables popping off was exactly what we needed.

Iron Sheik Win GIF
And you know Mario swallowed his pride and paid the “suck tax” and acknowledged the situation because you talked directly to him about it?

Advertisement
And you know Mario swallowed his pride and paid the “suck tax” and acknowledged the situation because you talked directly to him about it?

Mario and I are not on speaking terms at the moment. But something is different and I don't think other schools stopped dropping bags. My guess is we were on a budget, some of the NIL money that was going to go to some top players got freed up since they went elsewhere , and now Cristobal is willing to pay more for the players left on the board.

Last edited:
I think there’s something to it in some instances where we aren’t really their targeted team but a tool to get more from where they want to go. That’s just some. Others are seeing the opportunities and going Bing us a chance.

When people say we need to win on the field, what I’m realizing is that it’s not going to make kids all of a sudden line up - but it will help even the playing field where we are treated with more seriousness and a strong offer from us will get more proper consideration amongst a wider class of the elite players.
YEAH we’ve been used like French ***** by some of these guys. Is what I heard. Cant wait till the tables turn. When we can GTA them and get our money back😂😂

Yeah TOC/OBM caught me by surprise with that cheapshot since I don't remember ever having a conversation with him (or any worth remembering anyways) . I'm not going to complain to the mods, I knew my offseason heel turn was going to get nuclear heat like when the Iron Sheik beat Bob Backlund in the early 1980s. Im a professional, so even though he suckerpunched me, I'll still try to get him over, and we can get a lot of PPV buys for a Money in the Bank match next July.

If he wants to extend his hand in apology I'll consider it.RIP TO THE SHIEK

ezgif-1-58b908d19c.gif

@grover
I definitely think the suck tax is real and Im glad Cristobal swallowed his pride (if Cristobal needs pointers, @OrangeBowlMagic can provide helpful advise on swallowing) and now Mario seems willing to acknowledge the situation. Maybe Venables popping off was exactly what we needed.

Iron Sheik Win GIF

Advertisement
YEAH we’ve been used like French ***** by some of these guys. Is what I heard. Cant wait till the tables turn. When we can GTA them and get our money back😂😂
Ahfua is really important to me. We need to keep stacking the OL and now that we are also adding WR pieces - way faster than I thought we could - we could be in great shape to grab a top portal qb for next season. Our offense can really turn the narrative around with proper scheme/OC.

Advertisement
Tripp seems to need more than a year of development to me, but hope he is ready by 2024. Center is a pretty obvious hole. But nothing like Mario's faced up until now. Who knows, maybe he can convince Lew to hit the portal and move back to the good guys. He'll figure it out.
Lew is at the same point in his career as Tripp.

If they want a sure fire center starter next year...just hit the portal again. Someone with experience from G5 who may want to improve draft stock should be in there just like we got Lee from UCF.

Advertisement
Tripp seems to need more than a year of development to me, but hope he is ready by 2024. Center is a pretty obvious hole. But nothing like Mario's faced up until now. Who knows, maybe he can convince Lew to hit the portal and move back to the good guys. He'll figure it out.
At this point I doubt he ever plays a snap of any significance at Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back