2024 OL Isendre “Papa” Ahfua

Status
Not open for further replies.
NIL stuff notwithstanding, some of the recruiting work done has been stellar and shouldn’t be shorted. Getting JoJo is a major success. As I recall, we offered Iniss much more than Ohio State and he went to Ohio State.
I can see the writers have already started the baby face turn for you, next thing you know you’ll be turning on Wario Cristobum and saving TOC from his uncalled for attack. Then you embrace as the show ends and start a run with the tag team straps known as the “ slurpers of doom “

Advertisement
To clarify, which one is it if he picks us?
That's a good question. I don't know. Perhaps I could've stated my point better. A couple hypotheticals come to mind.

1. Utah is in closer proximity to home but he really at heart wants Miami, hence the late surge.

2. Ready to commit to the Utes but leveraging a bigger bag, or been given something to think about.

I can see the writers have already started the baby face turn for you, next thing you know you’ll be turning on Wario Cristobum and saving TOC from his uncalled for attack. Then you embrace as the show ends and start a run with the tag team straps known as the “ slurpers of doom “
I'm steel 100% mope-heel (not to be confused with slurpery of unc-crapple hill).

Advertisement
So am I on the good guy team or the NWO team?

That's a good question. I don't know. Perhaps I could've stated my point better. A couple hypotheticals come to mind.

1. Utah is in closer proximity to home but he really at heart wants Miami, hence the late surge.

2. Ready to commit to the Utes but leveraging a bigger bag, or been given something to think about.
I asked because I believe he has a Uncle on the staff at Utah and closer ties to them than us

Advertisement
New Zealand Sport GIF by Rugby World Cup

The vast majority of wrestlers play both baby face and heel at varying points in their career, and then you have the rare instances when a dude can flip-flop almost on a weekly basis depending on what the story line requires. Chris Jericho comes to mind. Not that I fashion myself after Y2J, but I think generally I'm a baby-face who can do the quick heel-turn if something ****es me off😂

chris jericho wrestling GIF by WWE

Writers?

Advertisement
Advertisement
The vast majority of wrestlers play both baby face and heel at varying points in their career, and then you have the rare instances when a dude can flip-flop almost on a weekly basis depending on what the story line requires. Chris Jericho comes to mind. Not that I fashion myself after Y2J, but I think generally I'm a baby-face who can do the quick heel-turn if something ****es me off😂

chris jericho wrestling GIF by WWE
We used to call it the Good side & Bad side

I asked because I believe he has a Uncle on the staff at Utah and closer ties to them than us
I only know 1 Samoan on staff; his brother is a good friend who coaches back home also. Doug Elisaia is the director of strength and conditioning for football at Utah; he and Joe know each other very well as they are from the same village, home of the Leone Lions. Both played and graduated from the same class.

We'll see how this plays out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back