Official 2024 NCAA Tournament Thread

FSU has some big time guys to replace next year but boy if we returned Cyr, Cuvet and even Torres despite his conf number plus Rafe and Herick then we hit the portal for other pieces. We have a very similar situation. Maybe not as top shelf but top/middle of the lineup.

But obviously only bring back Cuvet and a few solid pieces JD has a busy month coming up.

Advertisement
Just bc FSU can do it, doesn’t mean Miami can. This is a 5 year rebuild. Anyone who says otherwise is lying or has an agenda against JD.

That’s the only way at the University of the Miamibros…

Embarrassing.

The bar has been set by all this year long rhetoric that FSU provided a blue print for the quick turnaround.

Advertisement
FSU has some big time guys to replace next year but boy if we returned Cyr, Cuvet and even Torres despite his conf number plus Rafe and Herick then we hit the portal for other pieces. We have a very similar situation. Maybe not as top shelf but top/middle of the lineup.

But obviously only bring back Cuvet and a few solid pieces JD has a busy month coming up.
But can JD evaluate talent?? His track record on his pitching staff recruits doesn’t give me the warm and fuzzies that he can evaluate the talent needed to compete with the big boys.

Advertisement
FSU and UF will be in Omaha and we’ve got a career assistant corch leading the way.

kill me now barney stinson GIF

Guess I’ll have to remove my overrated tag from UVA. They’re solid to good at everything and so consistent they’re hard to beat.

I just never come away from their games thinking that’s an elite or a top 5-10 team. Let’s see if they continue to prove me very wrong in Omaha.

Advertisement
Guess I’ll have to remove my overrated tag from UVA. They’re solid to good at everything and so consistent they’re hard to beat.

I just never come away from their games thinking that’s an elite or a top 5-10 team. Let’s see if they continue to prove me very wrong in Omaha.

Their pitching was flawed af earlier this season. Two teams that actually got better as the season progressed were UVA & UNC.

Advertisement
7 games in the books today, all winners have scored 10 or more. 6 of the them 10 exactly.
Ya, but a lot of those HRs (especially the oppo's) are long outs at Schwab. The teams that play solid defense and can throw multiple guys at you w mid 90's FBs, often have success there.

Sounds like basketball

Been saying for a while UF just needed their pitching to get figured out. It did, and now they’re here. When you stack that much talent, it’s hard to not be successful, eventually.

Advertisement
Back