Official 2024 NCAA Tournament Thread

Coming in bling to this conversation. I’ve watched every game. SEC and ACC are so much further along. Mid majors like ECU are losing their best kids to NIL the day after they’re out. My opinion is Miami with their NIL needs to bolt to the Big 12 asap and go into this tournament fresh

Advertisement
One more thing I haven’t seen pitching like OK St. UF beat them. They were pushing 100mph. UF will win the NC if they get past Clemson. FSU and their bats are the only speed bump

Noles or Gators win it this year. Going to be the icing on the cake for us die hards that have to endure the incompetence of this athletic department and baseball program.

Michael Scott No GIF

Anybody but those two

Advertisement
This Tennessee offense is unbelievable. TD is a different animal though. Idk if they’ll be able to bomb their way to a ship out there.

Disclaimer: The home runs they’re hitting are all 400+ so maybe they can lmao

Everybody is saying Florida or Florida State is gonna win but personally I think Tennessee will I felt that way for a good while now.

Advertisement
Oregon imploding; two games in a row, & no pitching change. Absolutely horrible coaching. Oregon walks in 4 runs as A&M ties the game.
Oregon was on borrowed time. They got an easy regional and never stood a chance to win a series against A&M. The pitching depth beyond their top 2 starters is just not there.

But either way, that was one of the worst coaching performances I’ve ever seen. At any level. Fireable offense.

Oregon was on borrowed time. They got an easy regional and never stood a chance to win a series against A&M. The pitching depth beyond their top 2 starters is just not there.

But either way, that was one of the worst coaching performances I’ve ever seen. At any level. Fireable offense.

Completely fireable & agree w/ u.

Advertisement
OK, I’ve seen bad baseball now from two PAC-12 teams leading to giving up the lead. UO, I expect; like @NC_Canes_11 said, they were on borrowed time, & frankly they r not a traditional baseball power; BUT, OrSt?? Allowing a guy to score from 2nd on a wild pitch is unacceptable. Poor fundamentals like, I dunno, COVER THE **** PLATE!
A lot easier with Rutschman eh?

Advertisement
A lot easier with Rutschman eh?

Bro was a HELLUVA baseball player. Fun fact: he started off on the football team as a K. Played a little ST, then went full time baseball, & his #’s from his frosh to sophomore yr was leap yrs better.

Bro was a HELLUVA baseball player. Fun fact: he started off on the football team as a K. Played a little ST, then went full time baseball, & his #’s from his frosh to sophomore yr was leap yrs better.
He loves posting the clip where he tackled Christian McCaffrey on a kickoff

Advertisement
Back