Official 2024 NCAA Tournament Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Quite possible that we could see an All SEC/ACC CWS this year.
This might sound crazy but the two most intriguing series’ IMO, are KSU/UVA and WVU/NC.

WVU’s ceiling is higher than Carolina’s, but they are very inconsistent. Can they keep it going after playing lights out last weekend? While Carolina didn’t look great, but LSU blinked.

KSU offense is rolling and they go up against the steady UVA staff/defense on the road.

Advertisement
Worst Case Scenario of FSU and UF make it.

Honestly other than the Tenn series every Super is a toss up to me. Maybe A&M too. But even those two you just never know. esp based on the start of Tenn/Evan....win game 1 and save arms.

Last edited:
Worst Case Scenario of FSU and UF make it.
Vomit Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
I was rooting for UConn too for the obvious reason but also because they have like 7-8 D3 transfers and almost all of the contribute.

Advertisement
We can only hope that Link carries on the tradition of crashing and burning when they get to Omaha. But somehow, I doubt it, as his players look the part.

Man, if there was EVER a time for the NCAA to say let’s revise this mercy rule for the post season, it would be now.

This might sound crazy but the two most intriguing series’ IMO, are KSU/UVA and WVU/NC.

WVU’s ceiling is higher than Carolina’s, but they are very inconsistent. Can they keep it going after playing lights out last weekend? While Carolina didn’t look great, but LSU blinked.

KSU offense is rolling and they go up against the steady UVA staff/defense on the road.
These two series are already delivering. This guy knows ball.

Advertisement
Back