Derrius Guice 4.49
Nick Chubb 4.53
Sony Michel 4.58
Royce Freeman 4.59
Bo Scarbrough 4.61
Mark Walton 4.64
Justin Crawford 4.65
Ronald Jones 4.66

Man, Mark is probably going to go late. He came in weighing 188? Was he always that light. He may go late, or UFA. I hate to say it. Cause this RB class is deep, and these dudes are 220+ ripping off 4.4, and he's doing a 4.64. His agent is going to have to work overtime on this one!

Advertisement
Man, Mark is probably going to go late. He came in weighing 188? Was he always that light. He may go late, or UFA. I hate to say it. Cause this RB class is deep, and these dudes are 220+ ripping off 4.4, and he's doing a 4.64. His agent is going to have to work overtime on this one!

188? If so he ain’t getting drafted

He came in at 5’10 202, and no not many running backs were running 4.4-4.50 today outside of like 4 bellage, guice, barkley, Hines today.....

He came in at 5’10 202, and no not many running backs were running 4.4-4.50 today outside of like 4 bellage, guice, barkley, Hines today.....

Okay, cause I was looking at his profile on NFL.com, and it said 188. Oh no bro! You're going to have WR and DB weighing more than you.

Advertisement
Notable first 40 runs for RBs (all unofficial):

Nyheim Jackson 4.39
Saquon Barkley 4.41
Kalen Ballage 4.46
Rashaad Penny 4.47
Derrius Guice 4.49
Nick Chubb 4.53
Sony Michel 4.58
Royce Freeman 4.59
Bo Scarbrough 4.61
Mark Walton 4.64
Justin Crawford 4.65
Ronald Jones 4.66

**** I hate to say it but he didn't even beat Bo Scarborough and that guy is a 230+ pound bruiser!

That injury really set him back. He obviously needed more time to heal and get ready. He'll have to put in the work and shine at the UM Pro Day if he wants to get drafted.

The reality is, he should’ve stayed. It’s a deep draft class, and he could’ve used a true breakout year to pad stats on a good team. He’s basically Devonta Freeman...but he’ll most likely drop to the 6th round.

I get the personal situation/motivation , but I think he made a mistake

Advertisement
The reality is, he should’ve stayed. It’s a deep draft class, and he could’ve used a true breakout year to pad stats on a good team. He’s basically Devonta Freeman...but he’ll most likely drop to the 6th round.

Walton had nothing left to prove at the collegiate level. Another year wasn't going to make him taller or heavier. Running backs have a short shelf-life in the NFL, Walton made the right choice going pro early.

Don't think Walton is on Freeman's level

**** I hate to say it but he didn't even beat Bo Scarborough and that guy is a 230+ pound bruiser!

That injury really set him back. He obviously needed more time to heal and get ready. He'll have to put in the work and shine at the UM Pro Day if he wants to get drafted.
Scarborough is a bruiser by weight but let’s be clear he was always fast like that since he was recruit

Advertisement
Back