2018 nfl combine thread

Advertisement
Why does @bshaw28 even bother to show back up and post any more.

10,000 posts taking a shlt on Walton, and he’s been proven conclusively wrong by people who do this for a living.

What is it with @bshaw28 and his cyberstalking of Mark Walton? It’s creepy af. Did he try to suck his dlck one time and Walton turned him down? Is Walton smash his mom? Is Walton his daddy?

Why does @bshaw28 even bother to show back up and post any more.

10,000 posts taking a shlt on Walton, and he’s been proven conclusively wrong by people who do this for a living.

What is it with @bshaw28 and his cyberstalking of Mark Walton? It’s creepy af. Did he try to suck his dlck one time and Walton turned him down? Is Walton smash his mom? Is Walton his daddy?

My negative posts about Walton are over the top, no question. The amount of posts you've made about something sexual between me and Walton is also little scary. Probably best to keep your fantasies to yourself.

I'm not hiding from the fact I was 100% wrong on Walton, about a lot of things. Any sh^t you or anyone wants to post with I'm cool with - I definitely deserve it.

I've said Yearby, Walton & Edwards were all pretty similar in talent and I thought Yearby outplayed Walton. Coming into the season I thought Walton's ceiling was 5th round but it was more likely to go undrafted. Wrong, wrong, and wrong.

After the combine I said no way Walton goes in the Top 10 RB's, I could see him going 13th at the highest, but I didn't think he'd go until the 15th and in the 6th round. He went 10th in the 4th. I threw out stats after stat in hundreds of posts, and I was still dead wrong.

But in this thread I also said:

- 8 RB's will go in the first 3 rounds - Barkley, Guice, Michel, Chubb, Jones, Penny, Freeman, Johnson. I went 8 for 8.
- 8-12 would be Adams, Scarbarough, Ballage, and Hines. I went 2 for 4, and I really choked on Adams & Scarbarough
- 13-14 would be Edmonds & Samuels. They went 13 & 14.

I went 12 for 14. That's not too bad. Can you find a mock draft that did better by getting 13 of the first 14 RB's taken correct?

My negative posts about Walton are over the top, no question. The amount of posts you've made about something sexual between me and Walton is also little scary. Probably best to keep your fantasies to yourself.

I'm not hiding from the fact I was 100% wrong on Walton, about a lot of things. Any sh^t you or anyone wants to post with I'm cool with - I definitely deserve it.

I've said Yearby, Walton & Edwards were all pretty similar in talent and I thought Yearby outplayed Walton. Coming into the season I thought Walton's ceiling was 5th round but it was more likely to go undrafted. Wrong, wrong, and wrong.

After the combine I said no way Walton goes in the Top 10 RB's, I could see him going 13th at the highest, but I didn't think he'd go until the 15th and in the 6th round. He went 10th in the 4th. I threw out stats after stat in hundreds of posts, and I was still dead wrong.

But in this thread I also said:

- 8 RB's will go in the first 3 rounds - Barkley, Guice, Michel, Chubb, Jones, Penny, Freeman, Johnson. I went 8 for 8.
- 8-12 would be Adams, Scarbarough, Ballage, and Hines. I went 2 for 4, and I really choked on Adams & Scarbarough
- 13-14 would be Edmonds & Samuels. They went 13 & 14.

I went 12 for 14. That's not too bad. Can you find a mock draft that did better by getting 13 of the first 14 RB's taken correct?

What is your obsession with Walton?

You admit you’re wrong, but then find some niggling little detail that is irrelevant, to prove God knows what?

What is your deal with Walton? Is there something personal between you two? 100% of your posts are about him. It’s weird af.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back